Rich Pearson Phase Video 7

Rich Pearson

Hey All,

Just finished my new video on my new bike, Phase 1.2. The film's basically me getting used to the bike and also just getting back to the basics and enjoying riding different stuff, hope you enjoy.

Trials Tube Link

Vimeo Lazy Link (quality will still be better form TT download)

Notes on the vid: Trials tube has 1) distorted the aspect ratio so it all looks squished and 2) induced sound lag, so the audio is slightly behind the images. Both issues are easily averted by downloading the vid, this also restores the quality to what its supposed to be.

About 5 minutes long and Radiohead soundtrack, hope you like it :) Thanks again to all my sponsors (listed above) for this year, and also for new product support from Mike at PhatPads which I'm running in PhatBackings front and rear.

Oh yeah, and a big thanks to Craig Taylor for the segments he filmed. Cheers brother :)

All comments welcome

Rich

Hey All,

Just finished my new video on my new bike, Phase 1.2. The film's basically me getting used to the bike and also just getting back to the basics and enjoying riding different stuff, hope you enjoy.

Trials Tube Link

Notes on the vid: Trials tube has A) distorted the aspect ratio so it all looks squished and B) induced sound lag, so the audio is slightly behind the images. Both issues are easily averted by downloading the vid, this also restores the quality to what its supposed to be.

About 5 minutes long and Radiohead soundtrack, hope you like it :) Thanks again to all my sponsors (listed above) for this year, and also for new product support from Mike at PhatPads which I'm running in PhatBackings front and rear.

All comments welcome

Rich

EDIT: Vimeo link will be up by dawn

very awesome

Hasn't got shit on on your last video thats for certain. I thought you'd gone back to the street training style video's when you brought your last video out.

Really disapointed me did this one Rich :(

Sorry dude.

P.s - Nice to see you've got a front rim brake again though :D

Thanks for the replies guys, glad people generally seem to like it :)

How do you find so much time to ride and make these video's? awesome riding though.

Over the summer riding my bike is my full time occupation so I get a lot of time to travel around and shoot videos, which is important to me as I'm studying for my BA in Digital Media at the moment, so the more stuff I create the more I can eventually put into a portfolio of work. Hope that explains it :)

That was amazing! Most videos dont really make me think "WOW" anymore, but that was sick! The lines where awsome and the riding was sliky smooth!

Am i right in thinking you where in plymouth on the 28th?

Thanks man, means a lot. And yep, I was in Plymouth on the 28th. Were you there as well? Don't think we've ever formally met so apologies for not recognising you.

I've got to say the whole video was an improvement on the last one, loved the tune, the editing and thoguht the riding was awesome. Oh and getting a shout out was kinda cool.

Get the next one out soon boss, Dartmoor ride?

Definitely man, and again, thanks for filming :)

Cheers all

Rich

I'm going to be honest, the riding was absolutely incredible but nobody expected anything less!

Personally I just didn't feel the passion of your older videos where it seemed you were taking it to the limit, perhaps the chilled out music caused this effect. The other thing was I could not handle seeing every move 3 times albeit from different angles.

Edited by Phil H