Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

f**ken shortest game ever, a few golden levels (e.g. the airbase,) a few really filler levels (e.g. the fighting through the suburbs).

The fact it sqewed so far from reality annoyed me, felt more like Ghost Recon than Modern Warfare.

Looking forward to going through on veteran + completing all the co-op levels.

Doubt I'll play much MP though.

Anyone been banned from the 360 network?

nope, was slightly worried when I heard it on the news( I know a ban wave is ongoing, but thought maybe today was the day they went in for the big kill) but nah, got home, and everything is a-ok atm.

not liking the fact that microsoft are now crippling offline functionality for the 360 as well now when your banned.

How sure?

f**ken shortest game ever, a few golden levels (e.g. the airbase,) a few really filler levels (e.g. the fighting through the suburbs).

The fact it sqewed so far from reality annoyed me, felt more like Ghost Recon than Modern Warfare.

Looking forward to going through on veteran + completing all the co-op levels.

Doubt I'll play much MP though.

I would say quite sure (Y)

Sounds good. But haven't discovered that feature yet.

Sorry i didn't join you last night. Wouldn't have this problem if party chat was enabled. Though this was how the OG Xbox games worked.

No worries about not joining, i was having a blast unlocking new things for my sniper rifle :D

Switched from getting solid third places with the .50 cal earlier though to a quick session with the scar and i came first by a mile. Seems i'm in the wrong line of weaponry :P

ps3

connecting to match making server...

thats all im getting,

left it for a long time and still the same.

starting to really piss me off now to be honest

Hmm ring up playstation and ask if they know or take your copy back not to sure to be honest mate :S

Sorry not much help

ps3

connecting to match making server...

thats all im getting,

left it for a long time and still the same.

starting to really piss me off now to be honest

Mines still saying this :( and i cant play online.

Was fine last night, did another update tonight and now it wont work. Hopefully there will be another download tomoz to sort it out.

Apparently because so many people are trying to get on at the same time Sony have shut the server down so they can expand it to meet the demand

EDIT: Its because the server overloaded and crashed. thats why they're expanding it/mending it

Edited by mr ailsbury

servers of COD on ps3 are 3rd party unlike xbox, there server is microsoft. When the wave of people came on (3 million) ps3 the majority of the servers fell, they are currently trying to fix this and should be done by friday night, trophy patch coming tonight for anyone in the EU that still doesn't have it (Y)