Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

Single-moved, repetitive, boring and unimaginative. Basically just start at either the top or bottom of an object and get up/down in one move with more points for it being large. Then film you doing it and put it in a video, playing each single move 3-4 times from different angles and slow-mo'ing everything. Fish eye lens on the camera is a must, screamo music optional.

haha,this the best definition ever (Y)

Rush,

Do you have a contact, (or mailing address), for Matt? I'd like to reach him directly to see what's going on, but can't find the damn paper I wrote it on.

Steve

I do, but I'm not really comfortable giving it out to be honest, even though I know who you are.

I can tell you that OTN will come back in his own time and nothing anyone says will change that (even after I promised him I would be the little spoon). If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them, or i'm happy to put them to Matt.

i got a gu for xmas wear can i get a gu grips and t shirt n also wht time is tarty bikes open this wk

wat br8k pads shud i get what r the best. n shud i get a echo brake, my m8's 1 keeps leking

oh n heres some clips of me ridin my m8 took em on his phon

HaHaHaHaHa! LMFAO! :lol:

Seriously. You guys take EVERYTHING so seriously over here. And then want to argue to death about it.

That and everyone is from some place like Pembershiresterford.

<3

Yes t should have that music from Star Trek arena scene playing over and over all the time.

Click me for TF theme music

Still nothing eh...... This whole thing has me participating more on PB beyound our rides thread. And god damn... There are some pretty f**kin' dumb topics on there.

I've made a few posts over on PB and after the first page they usually turn into a name calling shit storm.

I do, but I'm not really comfortable giving it out to be honest, even though I know who you are.

I can tell you that OTN will come back in his own time and nothing anyone says will change that (even after I promised him I would be the little spoon). If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them, or i'm happy to put them to Matt.

Rush, that's cool...I respect your position.

If you're talking to Matt, just tell him I said whether it makes it back or not, it was a great ride, and I appreciate all he put into making a great community for a bunch of oddballs.

If there's anything this OTN rufugee can do to help out, just let me know.

Steve

Still nothing eh...... This whole thing has me participating more on PB beyond our rides thread. And god damn... There are some pretty f**kin' dumb topics on there.

Yeah, anything started by tomcat45 is absolutely retarded. It's impossible to give him any sort of advice. He asks about choices A, and B. You tell him go with B, and he chooses C. Not to mention his inability to write anything coherent.

Edited by Jason222

Yeah, anything started by tomcat45 is absolutely retarded. It's impossible to give him any sort of advice. He asks about choices A, and B. You tell him go with B, and he chooses C. Not to mention his incapability to write anything coherent.

Oh man that guy is ridiculous.

Especially asking for advice on a frame and then saying he likes to adapt to how a ridiculous frame rides because it makes it more fun.

I think the issue is that Matt doesn't have the time to put forth to get the forum back up and running quickly. He has allot of outside things going at the moment. I heard that the Trialsin forum may be back up and running too.