Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

Is Rush not a moderator on OTN? I'm sure he was fairly senior (maybe just old with lots of posts :P).

Sorry Tom, feel free to lock this thread and permaban all the OTN refugees... See how they like dem apples :D.

Yeh rush was senior back on OTN

heh, damn straight....or at least the mildly abusive ones :)

Is Rush not a moderator on OTN? I'm sure he was fairly senior (maybe just old with lots of posts :P).

Sorry Tom, feel free to lock this thread and permaban all the OTN refugees... See how they like dem apples :D.

You sir, are the one causing the problems. Doesn't look anyone else is calling people from otn and america or wherever retarded. All you can think of to do is make fun of the americans? That's more uneducated then anything else.

Thread about otn being down, not you telling people on otn and americans that they are dumb as a box of rocks.

Edited by J Trials 31

Sorry to intrude.

But under the right circumstances Communism would work, the only reason is that all the leaders so far have been Totalitarian (And mad), e.g Stalin, Hitler, they have all been mad on power as well and ran the country into the ground.

Look at Cuba, with 98% literacy rate I would say Communism does work.

Thats the dumbest defense ive heard. So, if everyone can read, the government system works great, is that what your saying?

I'm not sure anyone (including myself) is being particularly helpful here. Forums are made of loads of different people, so they can't all be classed as retards/whatever. TF has dickheads, and people who are sound. Same with OTN. No one denys that both parties have people who are retards on their forums. Arguing over which forum is better seems a bit stupid. Some like it here, some don't, thats fine.

It'd be better if both sides could drop the name calling and shit, not really helping anyone out at all.

Rush,

You'll be pleased to know that posts like this are rarely made on this forum - so congratulations on your 1999 originality, but you must realise, not many people on this forum are that retarded.

Wow. Rush should get a ban for that one.

Peace is Australian, not American. No such thing as Australian freedom of speech.

Him and me both.

Still sounds like good old American freedom of speech i.e speech that is free as long as it is approved.

Maybe he's been on OTN too long and turned American :giggle:

The more the merrier I say.

i got a gu for xmas wear can i get a gu grips and t shirt n also wht time is tarty bikes open this wk

wat br8k pads shud i get what r the best. n shud i get a echo brake, my m8's 1 keeps leking

oh n heres some clips of me ridin my m8 took em on his phon

i got a gu for xmas wear can i get a gu grips and t shirt n also wht time is tarty bikes open this wk

wat br8k pads shud i get what r the best. n shud i get a echo brake, my m8's 1 keeps leking

oh n heres some clips of me ridin my m8 took em on his phon

ahaha. Yeah that's pretty much every post I've ever read on trials-forum.

I come here for the videos.

ANYWAYS....... HEY what the hell is TGS? I keep seeing it everywhere on the forum, some type of riding, street, comp, tgs... wtf?

Single-moved, repetitive, boring and unimaginative. Basically just start at either the top or bottom of an object and get up/down in one move with more points for it being large. Then film you doing it and put it in a video, playing each single move 3-4 times from different angles and slow-mo'ing everything. Fish eye lens on the camera is a must, screamo music optional.