Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

OTN wll never be the same. Im not going back other than for the regional stuff. t-f is waaay better. I cant even log in actually, says my pssword is wrong. lol

That's because all 2009 data is lost. And i guess you signed up in 2009?

As for the 'f**k TF' thread, it's pretty ridiculous that there's this kind of rivalry between two forums that share the same interest. But what can you expect when the 4th post in this thread was from a senior member calling all the users of OTN 'American retards'. :huh: And then Rush doesn't help by trolling other thread. I mean, he can say he's 'just joking' like monkeyseemonkeydo will probably do (or not) but that's no way of getting out of it.

With regards to the f**k TF thread, it's plain to see that we do have two different styles of forums, at the end of the day if you came from the USA to the UK and expected to pay in dollars and demand Mountain Dew you're not going to get anywhere very quickly, same applies when the guys from OTN signed up to TF to realize they couldn't get validated / banned because there posts weren't up to the quality of TF (ie chevyblazer7446).

It's kind of Sad.

I do find it amusing how they're going on about how nmc is full of retards, but at the same time complaining about why we have it...

I didn't have a problem with them though, at the end of the day everyone has a different sense of humour.

Ouccch; thats harsh!

How often is Trials Forum backed up? Do they take week/month/quarterly?

the whole site is backed up weekly onto a different drive (but if hackers got in, they could easily delete this so its only really handy if the primary drive fails). We take a nightly DB backup which goes onto the server, then me and danny have a handy link which lets us download the latest available DB backup to our own computers, which the hackers can't touch :P

I download a backup every couple of days, not sure how often danny does, but hopefully between us we always have a relatively recent one.

As for OTN, glad its back (Y) shame theres so much hatin' going on.. but fair enough.. its only the internet innit.

Pretty sure I've seen it in Tesco or Asda round these parts.

To be fair to the OTN dudes, there are a lot of dicks on here, but you've just got to look past that to the decent members really. It's exactly the same with OTN, but their dicks tend more to be overly anal Americans...