Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

One of the smartest students at my university was a high school dropout. Formal education is not always a good measure of knowledge or intelligence. Canada for the win! :)

Edit:

I just had an odd thought. This sorta ties in the politics of health care and trials. When you compare the number of 'good' riders in the US to the rest of the world, the US fares very poorly. What if this is due to Americans being afraid to hurt themselves and rack up medical bills? Maybe not all go out thinking this way, but I'm sure it has some kind of influence. I know this is definitely something I don't worry about when I ride. All the best riders of the world come out of places with free health care!

There are more people insured in the U.S. than you think. Many companies and places offer their employees insurance benefits. I know my dad has a good job, but from his work everyone in the immediate family is covered. I sort of get scared sometimes when riding, but then I just get the balls and do it. I've only really had one or two really bad crashes in trials anyway. I think most people don't ride trials because they (a.) have no clue what the heck it is (b.) say I could never ride like that at all (c.) bikes for beginners are hard to find and can be expensive.

Has anyone actually spoken to/e-mailed Matt to see what he has to say?

I'f I knew his email I'd have sent him at least 20 messages by now.

I think I want it back as bad as everyone else stranded here, and it had to go at the worst time too.

Adam

I'f I knew his email I'd have sent him at least 20 messages by now.

I think I want it back as bad as everyone else stranded here, and it had to go at the worst time too.

Adam

I'm not feeling stranded. Unknown and "newbie" maybe. Good thing everyone doesn't have his email. We may need a U.S. regional section here soon.

This thread makes me miss OTN even more, most of the retarded f**king posts and their authors wouldn't exist or would at least keep their useless ill informed opinions to themselves.

I'll just keep checking observedtrials.net until it works again.... or just never visit another trials bike forum again.

Peace

p.s. 2+2 = 37

f**k YOU IT DOES!

This thread makes me miss OTN even more, most of the retarded f**king posts and their authors wouldn't exist or would at least keep their useless ill informed opinions to themselves.

Are we talking about the same OTN?

Not just the cost either, a lot of people won't deal internationally.

I know I wouldn't bother dealing with anyone abroad, it's just too much hassle.

To much hassle? what hassle? its around twice the cost to ship anything internationally, you can kinda use that as a rule of thumb. may sound like alot but it really isnt bad if you think about it.

To much hassle? what hassle? its around twice the cost to ship anything internationally, you can kinda use that as a rule of thumb. may sound like alot but it really isnt bad if you think about it.

Well to discuss the sale you both have to be online at the same time ideally, otherwise there's delays.

Then there's the point that if you ripped me off, I couldn't hop in a car and drive two hours to come and reclaim what's mine.