Films!?

ogre

Uncut version? How can it get worse? haha

If you didn't watch the lady giving birth, and what happened afterwards, then it can get twice as bad.

If you have seen that bit, then nope...you've seen it all.

Think the uncut is 1:04 long, cut version is 90 minutes or so.

If you didn't watch the lady giving birth, and what happened afterwards, then it can get twice as bad.

If you have seen that bit, then nope...you've seen it all.

Think the uncut is 1:04 long, cut version is 90 minutes or so.

Explain??!!

Watched 127hours yesterday.. Its an odd film it doesn't really seem to have a main plot or story. So they fill it with random flash backs. But being that its based on a true story its impressive, i'll give it that.

Trying to make a good film out of one man stuck in a cave for the duration is tough, they did a cracking job.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got home from the cinema, went to see Green Lantern 3D and i can honestly say i really enjoyed it! Reccomend you give it a watch guys. Only problem was those stupid f**kin glasses!!

Saw that on sunday, great film i really enjoyed it :)

has anyone watched super 8? im about to and dont know what its like

cheers

Saw the new Transformers movie tonight, it's pretty good and the new girl shits all over Megan Fox, pretty much spent the whole 3 hours staring at her, which is probably why I liked it and everyone else I went with didn't.

sorry but no

will watch the movie soon

but I m already disapointed megan fox is not in there anymore

she was like the ultimate high class movie bitch

the new one is just an average boring model

It should have been a lot shorter. There were parts in there that just didn't need to be in there as well as a lot of really childish humour.

It's like Bay can't make up his mind whether it's going to be a serious film or a childish one. Maybe he just has an overly american sense of humour, maybe both. But because of this the film seems to hover in a sort of limbo where you're either thinking it's gotten too serious pretty quick or you get into the action and they spend 10 minutes acting like loons on camera and you wish they'd just hurry along with the OTT "child pleasers" (that sounds wrong, i know).

The CGI was really good though and they've learned from the previous films that the upclose camera action doesn't work well with this kind of film.

Theres also the slight issue with the main storyline. If megatron was really there for the reason indicated by this film then his pursuits in the previous films don't make any sense, or at the very least would have been in the very back of his mind given the new storyline in this film.

The new girl was a bit "meh" too. At least with fox she was integrated in as being the hottie from high school that wasn't interested but eventually whitwicky won her over. That had kind of a storyline to it and it progressed. The new girl was just sort of landed on you with a literal 1 minute "afterthought" backstory to get some eye candy in there from the very beginning.

It was good, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it and i'm glad i went to see it. I thought the 3d was pretty good, very similar to avatar in that it was there but wasn't over the top. I just think they could have chopped a few bits, dropped some characters and made a decision on serious vs silly to make a more coherent film that lasted 2 hours instead of dragging on for quite that long in such an up and down fashion.

That said it was better than the second one and maybe on par with the first.