Films!?

ogre

The suit for the new one already looks better. The other films were too bright and happy, this one at least looks more realistic aside from that god awful mirrors edge section.

I hated the old suit as well, looked fake and the big webbing on it was over the top.

I thought it was too soon to remake as well but if they're going to make it better I don't see any reason for waiting.

What I am looking forward to is seeing how it'll do compared to the Dark Knight Rises coming out in the same month...

Edited by bikeperson45

Just watched True Grit. What a load of bollocks for what could have been a great remake. How the f**k it won oscars I dunno.

Cummon! It's got sexy Jeff who's always a pleasure to watch. His character was captivating and funny. The girl in the film was just incredible - her acting for her age was phenomenal. And don't forget....sexy Jeff!

Cummon! It's got sexy Jeff who's always a pleasure to watch. His character was captivating and funny. The girl in the film was just incredible - her acting for her age was phenomenal. And don't forget....sexy Jeff!

To be fair, the girl was great but that's about it. Have you watched the original?

While I'm here, I watched your other recommendation 'There Will Be Blood' the other day. Good, and very well shot, but by no means something I'd watch again...

Have not seen the original as of yet.

How come on the 'There Will Be Blood' front?

I dunno, I think maybe I bigged it up too much in my head before I saw it. I expected more for some reason. It just didn't really grip me, although there were some great bits - "Now you look a fool, don't you?", "b*****d from a basket", and "I'm done now" (paraphrasing obv) being the ones that spring to mind.

Watched Donnie Darko last night, awesome film, was trippy as balls and I fecking hated that rabbit, kept thinking I saw it everywhere, had to watch Chicken Run after it to get it out of my head ha. Also watched Kung Pow, a weird parody of Kung-Fu films, complete with shitty dubbing and green-screening, another one of those 'so shit it's amazing' films. Got Mega Piranha lined up next, from the creators of Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus.

I loves me some shit films.

Watched Donnie Darko last night, awesome film, was trippy as balls and I fecking hated that rabbit, kept thinking I saw it everywhere, had to watch Chicken Run after it to get it out of my head ha. Also watched Kung Pow, a weird parody of Kung-Fu films, complete with shitty dubbing and green-screening, another one of those 'so shit it's amazing' films. Got Mega Piranha lined up next, from the creators of Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus.

I loves me some shit films.

If you love shit films you should watch "Sickle"

It's so shit it's bloody amazing.

Just watched London Boulevard, twas alright, would probs give it 6 possibly 7 out of 10, can defiantly see what people where saying about not being able to relate with the characters but twas an alright film me tinks...

There will be blood on the other hand was recommended by bro in law so I bought it and yea it was well shot but it bored the hell out of me, I'm not a there has to be action person for there to be something happening but there was nothing happening in that film, it will be a long while before I watch that film again that's for sure

x

Edited by Milford Cubicle