Films!?

ogre

Recently watched Clockwork orange for the first time, was rather strange in more ways than one but also rather very good. Can't imagine kind of brown stuff it turned up at it's time of release.

Also rewatched Harry Brown, very awesome film indeed. Michael Caine + Chavs getting their botty's smacked = rather a good film.

yeah, so boring

Exatly, there's nothing 'special' about her, she's fit, yet bland.

You know when your friends find an 'epic new restaurant', and they come back from it all 'F**K, THIS CHICKEN, IT WAS INTENSE! IT WAS SOO GOOD, WE NEARLY CAUSED A RIOT OVER WHO ATE THE LAST PIECE, AAAGGHHH!!', and you're like, 'Woah, this chicken must be good.', and then you go to this restaurant, buzzed to f**k about this supreme chicken, you get in, you order the chicken that everyone's hyping up to shit, you take a bite, and it's average chicken. A normal, everyday piece of chicken. But it's even worse than average chicken, because you were expecting so much from it. Megan Fox is shitty-yet-hyped-up chicken.

Clockwork orange

Awesome film, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil!

Agreed with above, Harry Brown is awesome movie.

Watched Trust the other night, directed by David Schwimmer. All about Internet sex predators. I thought it was a good film and had some incredible acting in it, especially from the main character. I don't usually like clive Owen, but I thought he was alright in thsi movie.

Oh, apparently it's out soon in UK and was in states last year.

Transformers was amazing, liked it better than the second but dont remember the first havent watched it in years

thought the 3rd had a good story to it

would be nice for the 4th one to be a prologue explaining the cybertron war if there will be one

only thing i never liked was they removed a few of the autobots that were in the first 2, they just werent there with no explination :S

If you havent watched it, watch it!

Transformers was amazing, liked it better than the second but dont remember the first havent watched it in years

thought the 3rd had a good story to it

would be nice for the 4th one to be a prologue explaining the cybertron war if there will be one

only thing i never liked was they removed a few of the autobots that were in the first 2, they just werent there with no explination :S

If you havent watched it, watch it!

I reckon they'd be far more likely to use the unicron storyline from the cartoon. Unicron was a giant planet eating transformer and the storyline was simple but good. Given Megatrons situation at the end of number 3 it'd fit in quite well too.

If you want Transformers then there's really only one movie to do it justice here. It'll never get amazing unless they ditch the kiddiness of the concept and make it darker and actually aim it at adults, kind of like they did with the TMNT film from years ago.

Saw limitless a few weeks ago and I did like it but think they kinda got bored at the end and just cobbled the last 15-20 mins together.

EDIT: If anyone fancies something they've not heard of before then check out Moon, pretty good watch and won a few awards on the quiet.

Edited by isitafox

EDIT: If anyone fancies something they've not heard of before then check out Moon, pretty good watch and won a few awards on the quiet.

Moon is a superb film in my opinion. Raises some very important questions that may have to be answered within our lifetimes.

Moon is a superb film in my opinion. Raises some very important questions that may have to be answered within our lifetimes.

Yeah I agree. I watched it in HD and it was breathtaking, filming was perfect and the actual storyline blew me away :D. One of my favourite all time films for sure. I've tried to find more films like it too. But kinda failed miserably.

Watched Mega Python vs. Gatoroid last night, it's officially THE shittest film I've seen in a long time, it was so intensely bad that it ended up being overly funny, especially as it gets more and more ridiculous. 'These snakes are far too big, give the alligators a new type of steroid which causes infinite muscle growth so the gators can stamp 'em. Oh noes, now the snakes ate the alligator eggs, and they've taken the steroids as well. etc'. Mental. Watched Rubber as well, that film about the killer tyre which makes people's heads explode with it's mind. Sick film though, makes you go:

tumblr_lgqmy3EKhR1qgcvg9o1_500.gif