Films!?

ogre

are you kidding me ? most un-scary and dull film ever...

That film needs the viewer to have an imagination, that's how it works. There seems to be a certain threshold because people are either shit-scared of it or just think its a crap film...

which in drastic circumstances results in me slithering down slowly head first to avoid this little issue.

If that's serious then wow lol and blair witch was pretty poor, got really annoyed at how ridiculously stupid the characters where, if you lost in woods without a map and your by a river then anyone with any common sense would follow it out but they just walk round in a big circle actual douchebags, rant over :)

x

Went to see Priest yesterday...

Now there's two ways a man can look at this, either it was laughably cliche with shit scripts, ok cgi and bad acting or

you can enjoy it for all the above reasons. It reminded me of Judge Dredd in a lot of ways, one liners, one man that can't be beaten by any enemy (just nearly) and a straight forward reason for him to kill stuff.

I liked a lot of scenery actually, and I really enjoyed the entire film.

There is one moment to look out for which is just utterly hilarious, when the chinese priest tells him about her dreams

Watched Limitless yesterday. Well worth it!Can't really fault it and im good at picking holes in storylines....

Watched it with the gf too so its got quite a wide audience. Just not good for people thick as shit.

Saw '25th Hour' the other day. It's a Spike Lee film so visually pretty awesome and cool directing. One of those films that makes you wonder about it afterwards, lots to brood on. Reccomended.

Maybe slightly too subtle in places but that's partly what's good about it. It would also help to be American probably.

Edited by Max Quinn

• 2 weeks later...

the condemned

eurotrip

this is england

american pie

van wilder

fast and furious

torque

grown ups

shrooms

inglorious bastards

police academy

little man

texas chainsaw massacre

wrong turn

(saving the best till last).... mr beans holiday :giggle:

Watched Dead Man's Shoes at my mates tonight, now checking every corner and possible hiding place for a terrifying man in a gas mask.

Got to analyse this for A2 media, cry.

EDIT: Sick film though.

I watched that last week. Was quite good I guess. The twist was good though.

Nah only just got round to watching Rambo 4. Properly scraping the barrel for stuff to watch now (I go through about 6-7 films a week) and was suprised at how gorey it was. Even taking into account all the hype surrounding it when it came out I never expected there to be that much bloodshed.

Got First Blood out from the library the other day as well so gonna crack into that tomorrow night. Not watched the film for about 20 years so completely forgotten what happens!