Films!?

ogre

Watching la interier tonight.

French film. I love disturbing films :)

Would never have guessed it's a French film by the title :P

Also, just call it "Inside" - that's what it's known as over here, unless you're actually watching it in French with no subtitles.

It's quite a grim film but pretty good. You should check out Martyrs too, that really is f**ked up.

OHMYGOD this looks good!

I wasn't a fan of the first, I thought it was hugely overrated compared to other comedies. I've gotta say the second one looks even worse.

• Like 1

Would never have guessed it's a French film by the title :P

Also, just call it "Inside" - that's what it's known as over here, unless you're actually watching it in French with no subtitles.

It's quite a grim film but pretty good. You should check out Martyrs too, that really is f**ked up.

Alright Alright chill y0 beans :P

I was watching it in French with subtitles. Not that they were really needed anyway haha.

Martyrs is on my to do list.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched The Green Hornet today would of been good if it wasn't for Seth Rogan he is such a bad actor he should be allowed to play big roles. Also most of it was abit over the top like getting buried in a hole then exploding your way out with missiles then the car gets destroyed but the two guys are fine.

i have a HUGE dvd collection. about 250 dvd's. but my fav has to be.. The Hurricane. denzel washington, as rubin 'the hurricane' carter. all true story about a boxer jailed for life for a murder he didnt do.

top class!

Yer, green hornet was shit. Recommend me a film that will literally scare the shit from out my body.

agree'd! dont watch paranormal activity 1 or 2, waste of time they suck.

Watched Blair Witch last night. Safe to say, I dont like woods anymore :( f**king SHIT myself at the end hahah. Going up to bed in a pitch black house was fun, think i only touched the floor about 4 times :lol:

Watched Blair Witch last night. Safe to say, I dont like woods anymore :( f**king SHIT myself at the end hahah. Going up to bed in a pitch black house was fun, think i only touched the floor about 4 times :lol:

are you kidding me ? most un-scary and dull film ever...

Like I said, paranormal type films scare the shit out of me, always have done.

I'm the same, can't help but love them though.

Worst part for me is going downstairs in the dark because if there was a murder or something they would see me before I saw them first, which in drastic circumstances results in me slithering down slowly head first to avoid this little issue.