Films!?

ogre

watched "Monters" the other day as I had heard good things about it.

I was pretty disappointed, it was pretty boring, there wasn't enough action for my liking, it seemed to be more about the relationship of the two main characters rather than the fact there were big massive aliens wandering about.

6/10

Thoughts on Harry Potter? Heard great things about it so interested to see what a bunch of teenage trials bikers think about it instead of the local 10 year olds I've talked to.

Possibly the best film i have seen all year. Amazing, i loved it haha.

3D isnt really worth it (as with most films these days :ermm: ) because nothing really comes out of the screen and makes you feel like its actualy there. Watch it, its epic :)

Most films I love too watch mostly include football violence: Football Factory, Green Street, Awaydays, Cass, Rise of the Footsoldier, This is England etc the list could go on...

Are you my cousin in secret cause thats almost word for word of what he says about films!

Didn't we just have a bunch of spiderman movies?

I know it's soon but the other ones always annoyed me. Tobey Maguire are too pathetic. Plus when I was in Year 6 I got obsessed with the original comics so knew how many liberties they took the first time round, the fact Spider-man was in it was one of the one similarities. So I was pretty glad they rebooted it

To me it seems too soon for another spiderman film.

5 Years to remake the incredible hulk and that worked out pretty good.

10 years to restart the spiderman franchise and when this is released next year it'll be 5 years since spiderman 3 comes out.

The suit for the new one already looks better. The other films were too bright and happy, this one at least looks more realistic aside from that god awful mirrors edge section.