The Girl You Would Most Like To Put Your Dangle In Her Angle!

arw_86

I think it might be the fiance that left him...

It is. In related news I was in Asda last night and saw the "other guy". At first I went to a different aisle but then thought - why the fk am I hiding from him? I've done nothing wrong?... So I went back and saw him - he saw me and said "oh hello mate" and walks off.... I say "errrm.... I think we need to have a few words....'mate'.."

We had words, he looked very sheepish and it took so much self control not give the boy a fking slap.. Had it not been in the middle of a busy supermarket, things might have gone differently... <_<

It is. In related news I was in Asda last night and saw the "other guy". At first I went to a different aisle but then thought - why the fk am I hiding from him? I've done nothing wrong?... So I went back and saw him - he saw me and said "oh hello mate" and walks off.... I say "errrm.... I think we need to have a few words....'mate'.."

We had words, he looked very sheepish and it took so much self control not give the boy a fking slap.. Had it not been in the middle of a busy supermarket, things might have gone differently... <_<

Check out the girl trouble thread....

Back on topic here (I would help but I'm at work so can't go searching for hot people)

Agreed was the only reason i actulay finished watching that awful film.

To summarise that film -

Plot - wat

Characters - wat

Photography - pretty cool

Effects - pretty cool

Sex - plenty

Number of blue guys - potentially infinite

Moral or overall message - wat

Number of blue guys - potentially infinite

:giggle:

i love watchmen! it's a brilliant story, i'll sound cliche and advise you buy the graphic novel, it's well worth leaving in arms reach of the toilet for when you've got a meaty turd going on...

my contribution

vikki_blows_lingerie_top1.jpg

vikki_blows_calendar_big.jpg

:giggle:

i love watchmen! it's a brilliant story, i'll sound cliche and advise you buy the graphic novel

The graphic novel pants-down rapes the film. The casting was really good in the film, and some of the other stuff was cool, but they left out a few too many key details so it just sort of made no sense. The graphic novel on the other hand is turbowin.