Quote Of The Day Thread.

Laurence--Trials

im gna take a chance and say 'in'.

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life - Terry Pratchett

"Whos that?"

"Your mum"

"Chris Sharma is my mum?"

"Yeah hes got long hair and big muscles, what more do you want?"

Edited by PaRtZ

The path of the rightious man, is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truely his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And i will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGANCE UPON THEE!!! blam BLAM blam!!'

Orginally Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction but heard in-

Cypress Hill 'make a move'

And there goes the Challenger, being chased by the blue, blue meanies on wheels. The vicious traffic squad cars are after our lone driver, the last American hero, the electric centaur, the, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west! Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind the beautiful lone driver. The police numbers are gettin' closer, closer, closer to our soul hero, in his soul mobile, yeah baby! They about to strike. They gonna get him. Smash him. Rape... the last beautiful free soul on this planet.

Initially from Vanishing Point and subsequently by Axle Rose in 'Breakdown'.

The path of the rightious man, is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truely his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And i will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGANCE UPON THEE!!! blam BLAM blam!!'

Orginally Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction but heard in-

Cypress Hill 'make a move'

Wasn't it originally by Ezekiel?

Samuel is cool and everything, but I don't think he wrote anything in the bible...

Ah, touche! (not sure how to get the accent there?)

But can you remeber the chapter and verse though for extra internet brownie points? (or depending if people are prejudice to religion, sad points)

No, I can't. I could cheat and Google it but I won't. For some reason 12:34 rings a bell though (cue how ridiculously wrong I am)

EDIT: for é you do 'alt gr' + e (Y)

Edited by JD™

No, I can't. I could cheat and Google it but I won't. For some reason 12:34 rings a bell though (cue how ridiculously wrong I am)

EDIT: for é you do 'alt gr' + e (Y)

Haha thanks man. It's a toughie, although I would also be flumouxed if i hadn't heard it just the other day in Pulp Fiction. Ezekiel 25:17

(you're nearly right if you double the chapter and half the verse lol)

Haha thanks man. It's a toughie, although I would also be flumouxed if i hadn't heard it just the other day in Pulp Fiction. Ezekiel 25:17

(you're nearly right if you double the chapter and half the verse lol)

That's like that annoying Natwest advert:

Stupid cunt of a wbanker: 'Does anybody know what a standing order is?'

Twat of an uneducated shit: 'Is it one that comes in?'

SCOAWB: 'You're nearly right!'

No. You're not. In fact, assuming that you had a 50/50 chance of a standing order being something that comes into or out of your account, you are TOTALLY AND UTTERLY WRONG.

Apologies, that advert just riles me. lol.

EDIT: Forgot the point. I'm TOTALLY AND UTTERLY WRONG. Back to Pulp Fiction school for me.

Edited by JD™