Flipp - Robo Booty.

aener

Clips from a few weekends ago, and this weekend.

Music is Robo Booty (or at least, half of it) by Opiuo.

Yes, the last clip was left un-shortened to fill out the music :P

Finally, I've been informed by someone on this forum that I'm just a basher with no riding finesse. I don't much mind if this is the case or not as my goal at the minute is to go big - but I'm curious to know if it's a fact or one person's opinion.

Cheers :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTwelnx7v

Edit: Doesn't seem to be showing on mine, here's a link, in case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTwelnx7vo

Edit 2: I spent a fair while on the edit. Any comments on whether it's too much/decent/whatnot would be welcomed (Y)

Edited by aener

Edit: Doesn't seem to be showing on mine, here's a link, in case:

was just gunna say

will edit when watched

EDIT

Enjoyed that!

can tell you are pushing to go big..

and you managed- stuff like manuels and spins (which were awesome) seemed svery controlled.

Well edited and song fit as well

Nice one matey

made me want to ride lots :(

Edited by Danny Metcalfe

Thanks guys :)

Awesome little vid there. Liking the bmx moves alongside your obvious power but also the vid had a good feel with a more interesting tune that I normally experience with trials vids.

A (Y) from me.

Oh Mr. King of Edits... I asked the question of editing, and you didn't give a response. Does that mean it's bad but you didn't want to say as much, or that you didn't see the question?

Thanks guys :)

Oh Mr. King of Edits... I asked the question of editing, and you didn't give a response. Does that mean it's bad but you didn't want to say as much, or that you didn't see the question?

Sorry dude, I did miss that. I thought that the lower area of text was just refering to the fact that the video hadn't embedded in the post.

I thought overall the editing was good. You lined up the music to the riding really well in a way that really emphasised the power of the moves. I wasn't too keen on the jumpy bits of editing that you fitted to the music but that's just a personal thing; something I used to do in fact but am just not so keen on these days. These days i prefer as much flow as is possible. And like I said, i appreciated your music choice and the way that, especially alongside the moving shots, they generated a really good feel to the vid.

Again (Y) to the editing.