Zoot Pro Full Build

Joe@Onza

Christ I'm glad I didnt buy one o these, that looks terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggle:

No seriously, it doesn't, it looks like a fab bike. I hope those brakes work as good as they look, that would be great (Especially at the right price i.e less than hopes).

Any thoughts of making some hydro rim brakes?

Too many stem stackers for me, and its a shame that seat post isn't shorter otherwise (Y)

Will hydro disks be available separately?

If they are to other disks as your vees are to other vees, I'll be quite interested.

If yes, any clue on dates?

Bike looks alright. Can't decide if I like the colours or not though.

The brakes are now available as per pictures. Rims, Hubs and complete wheels and H/bar stems & pedals also available.

The rims are brand new specific Zoot 24" as are the hubs. ie, sealed rear single speed 135mm disc hub and front sealed disc hub, both anodized purple.

Rims are white double skin rear drilled and single skin front with rectangle pierced holes. Width, rear is 38mm and 672 grams, front is 31.5 mm and 482 grams.

Edited by Mike Poyzer @ Onza

The brakes are now available as per pictures. Rims, Hubs and complete wheels and H/bar stems & pedals also available.

The rims are brand new specific Zoot 24" as are the hubs. ie, sealed rear single speed 135mm disc hub and front sealed disc hub, both anodized purple.

Prices??

Prices??

I couldn't possibly say.

Edited by Mike Poyzer @ Onza

Christ I'm glad I didnt buy one o these, that looks terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggle:

No seriously, it doesn't, it looks like a fab bike. I hope those brakes work as good as they look, that would be great (Especially at the right price i.e less than hopes).

Any thoughts of making some hydro rim brakes?

Too many stem stackers for me, and its a shame that seat post isn't shorter otherwise (Y)

This was our first build and we used the forks at the length they are manufactured with several stackers. The reason for that was, that we wanted to experiment with different heights of handlebar. Normal standard builds will come with forks cut to correct length and one 10mm stacker.

Observe the weight.

The page has been edited since I put that post above as it now says at the bottom

The introductory price of these excellent disc brakes is only £149.99 per full set, back and front. You had better hurry though because we can't hold this price for long.

I'd say thats a bargain!

The page has been edited since I put that post above as it now says at the bottom -- Indeedy.

I'd say thats a bargain!

I would too

Rims are white double skin rear drilled and single skin front with rectangle pierced holes. Width, rear is 38mm and 672 grams, front is 31.5 mm and 482 grams.

(Y)

This was our first build and we used the forks at the length they are manufactured with several stackers. The reason for that was, that we wanted to experiment with different heights of handlebar. Normal standard builds will come with forks cut to correct length and one 10mm stacker.

Maybe people will want to experiment with stacker height also Mike and pre-cutting it may not be the best option.

Having said that one 10mm stacker is probably what I would run it like.

• 6 months later...