Danny Macaskill Documentary

Matthew62

In case some of you hermits don't know there is a Danny MacAskill documentary which is unfortunately for some being screened in Edinburgh on Sunday evening.

On the up side it is being streamed live at 7pm via the nice guys at Red Bull on their website.

Here is some more info and some clips where Danny falls off his bike: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/macaskill-conquers.html

Enjoy! I know i will.

Edited by Matthew62

On the up side it is being streamed live at 7pm via the nice guys at Red Bull on their website.

Is this going to be repeted anywhere? or would it be posable for someone to record it and put it on vimeo? im unable to see it and im probally not the only one.

You can see it live on the website, and I would have thought it would stay on there as a video for a while.

EDIT since you edited: They'll probably have it stuck up on the RB website for a while. Or can you not get the RB website at all?

Danny falling off... a welcome sight to see on video :P

I'll hopefully be about at the right time, although I would be interested in anyone being able to rip it to vimeo as well..

EDIT: Assuming that they don't keep it on the site for a bit, of course...

Edited by JDâ„¢

You can see it live on the website, and I would have thought it would stay on there as a video for a while.

EDIT since you edited: They'll probably have it stuck up on the RB website for a while. Or can you not get the RB website at all?

Ahh okay, i hope it will be on the videos section, yes i can get on the site. Thanks.

Danny falling off... a welcome sight to see on video :P

I'll hopefully be about at the right time, although I would be interested in anyone being able to rip it to vimeo as well.. EDIT: Assuming that they don't keep it on the site for a bit, of course...

This.

I prefer vimeo over RB site and youtube.