"keeping It Real" For The Old P**ple

Ross McArthur

... Bloody loved that, that was probably one of the best videos I've watched in terms of editing and riding style. Could've varied the locations a bit more!

+1

Location wa fine for a short video.

All the pros nee to make a video like this,not just a video full of sidehops

• Like 1

So is Kenny not using the riding techniques of tgs, or am i missing the point here because creative riding lines is not permitted in tgs?

What I'm getting at is that, whilst it is not "not permitted", the standard TGS video does not include such things.

What is referred to as a TGS video features taps, gaps and sidehops by definition, usually with the inclusion of some front wheel stuff.

What you're saying is a bit... "All sidehops are T-G-Sidehops, this rider does sidehops, therefore this rider is TGS."

That's just not true.

CLS and Tunnicliffe are the best examples of TGS. Whilst there is some creative flair, it was a common point of distaste at the sheer lack of it - concentrating almost solely on going big.

There's a few clips of Danny Mac doing sidehops and taps. Gee, y'know - I think I've seen him do a gap or two, as well. He must be a TGS rider after all.