Getflipped

1a2bcio8

nice video lads! although i must say brakeless street will never look as smooth on a mod, awesome riding though! :)

Shhh...

Impressive riding from the three of you boys. I would have liked to have seen a bunny hop bar spin though. Or a manual past a lamp post so the bar hits it - to bar spin (like Steve Geal did) :P

Great video Ben wish I had stayed now next time won't bring the moning minors with me :P how long did Flipp stay till? Cause I was bloody knackered after two days in Bristol I don't no how he does it :S

I got home at about 23:30, but had a couple of stops, so I reckon I left at 20:30.

No... Don't back down Kyle. It's NOT fair play.

Even I can barspin a BMX. Doing it on Ben's bike is approximately a million times more difficult, AND it was at the end of two consecutive nine hour rides.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and Wigan is indeed a barspin deity, but that'd be like Damon Watson calling YOU out because you can't even sidehop 58". I mean - damn... that 50" one the other day was sketchy as hell, that's shit man. <_<

Don't want to start a riot - but Ben's riding does NOT warrant comments like that. Rather the contrary.

• Like 1

No... Don't back down Kyle. It's NOT fair play.

Even I can barspin a BMX. Doing it on Ben's bike is approximately a million times more difficult, AND it was at the end of two consecutive nine hour rides.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and Wigan is indeed a barspin deity, but that'd be like Damon Watson calling YOU out because you can't even sidehop 58". I mean - damn... that 50" one the other day was sketchy as hell, that's shit man. <_<

Don't want to start a riot - but Ben's riding does NOT warrant comments like that. Rather the contrary.

not saying im better than ben, i doubt i am and i know it takes a lot of practice to do certain things, all im saying is get stuff dialed before putting it in an edit or its gunna look shit, like i said all the other stuff looks spot on

Edited by WIGAN ??

not saying im better than ben, i doubt i am and i know it takes a lot of practice to do certain things, all im saying is get stuff dialed before putting it in an edit or its gunna look shit, like i said all the other stuff looks spot on

In which case I retract my hostile attitude.

This isn't a "proper" video. Just some filming that was mostly done to get some energy back in to us, that turned in to quite a fun-to-watch video.

• 1 year later...