Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

Yeah probably, are you implying that I should be ashamed? Embarrassed? Perhaps my lack of interest in dating makes me less of a person?

It is also my opinion that gravity doesn't exist (can you see where I am going with this?).

If you have lack of belief in gravity, the only place your going my friend is up, You see where im going with this, GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR

So what you are saying is that my opinion is wrong?

Nah, im stating that if you have a lack of belief in gravity, lack of gravity generally means you arnt gonna stay on the ground my friend, You know, study science. Im not applying i think your opinions wrong, you never stated your definition of gravity, you merely mentioned the word and as a joke to liven your moody 27 year old arse up, i said the only place your going is up, cause thats what lack of gravity causes.

• Like 1

Seriously dude, just give up.

How is it any different?

I'm aware I just asked you a question so like Danny you'll probably completely avoid answering it and try and take the piss out of me for something unrelated, but I'd genuinely like to know. From my point of view, Ali was being sarcastic in the same way that Ross usually is. However, apparently Ali wasn't because he doesn't have a sense of humour.

You know, study science.

But what about the various religions that believe science is fundamentally flawed (e.g. creationism, which they actually teach in schools in America instead of the theory of evolution)? I thought you couldn't question them either because that's someone's belief?

Lol this is why trials is so small. filled with stupid little idiots who cant take a joke! need more people like ross, and less captain seriousfaces like ali. man the f**k up and go ride who gives a shit if its a big bmx or not!

Fully agree.

I cant see the point in all this. Ride the way you want to ride.

Who really gives a f**k?

Nah, im stating that if you have a lack of belief in gravity, lack of gravity generally means you arnt gonna stay on the ground my friend, You know, study science. Im not applying i think your opinions wrong, you never stated your definition of gravity, you merely mentioned the word and as a joke to liven your moody 27 year old arse up, i said the only place your going is up, cause thats what lack of gravity causes.

If I have to spell out EVERY definition of every word I mean just because you can't/wont answer my questions we are going to be here all night

If this is amusing to you, arguing on a bike forum, your seriously more of a virgin than i ever thought before.

you again seem to have an unhealthy interest in my love life

But what about the various religions that believe science is fundamentally flawed (e.g. creationism, which they actually teach in schools in America instead of the theory of evolution)? I thought you couldn't question them either because that's someone's belief?

Dude you should be a teacher, never mind a bmx enthusiast :ermm:

• Like 2

Lol this is why trials is so small. filled with stupid little idiots who cant take a joke! need more people like ross, and less captain seriousfaces like ali. man the f**k up and go ride who gives a shit if its a big bmx or not!

I'm going to go a head and disagree with that. I think trials is small because people like Mr.Clayton make stupid little comments saying it's to BMXy. I'm pretty sure that's where this arguments stemmed from and I got fed up of reading his comments constantly so consider it justice people are saying how narrow minded he is. I found his video much more boring then all the 'BMX' videos.

Look, he did it again -

And whoever said why can't people have fun on their bikes like Mr.Clayton, watch 24:2011.

Edited by bikeperson45
  • Like 1

If I have to spell out EVERY definition of every word I mean just because you can't/wont answer my questions we are going to be here all night

you again seem to have an unhealthy interest in my love life

No YOUR gonna be here all night, not me, i have a life, unlike you clearly

and i dont have a massive interest in your love life, its pretty inactive from what many of told me, i just think its f**king hillarious your 27 and still a virign and yes ali, i know its true.

Fortunately I have a degree, so once I finish with this riding gig I can take the short course involved in learning to be a teacher then go straight into that. I'm sure Danny will be pleased because it means I'll be getting on with doing what 'normal people do'.

ok lets break this down, ali grow up your 27 arguing with 20 year olds, arnt you a sponser supposed to be setting a good example?

mark get your nose out of his arse.

ross you ledgend, people like you make trials interesting.

danny you wont shut the tarty bikes police department up they are always right..

I'm going to go a head and disagree with that. I think trials is small because people like Mr.Clayton make stupid little comments saying it's to BMXy. I'm pretty sure that's where this arguments stemmed from and I got fed up of reading his comments constantly so consider it justice people are saying how narrow minded he is. I found his video much more boring then all the 'BMX' videos.

Look, he did it again -

And whoever said why can't people have fun on their bikes like Mr.Clayton, watch 24:2011.

go back to my first ever comment of Ali on this topic dude! Probably find your wrong on that one! UNLUCKY (Y)

No YOUR gonna be here all night, not me, i have a life, unlike you clearly

and i dont have a massive interest in your love life, its pretty inactive from what many of told me, i just think its f**king hillarious your 27 and still a virign and yes ali, i know its true.

dodging the point..........yet again

Look, he did it again -

i have fun on my bike. everytime i ride. because we can f**king take a joke and not shit our g strings everytime someone says TGS is for people who wank over benito, grow up!