Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

you gotta admit its entertaining to read hahaha, I read most of that.

I respect both choices. Having a family will make you a lot happier than trying to be the best your whole life. If you ride to achieve as much happiness as possible then quit. You will only be happy when you are progressing, half the time you ride you feel like you are sucking know what I mean? Their is more bad days than good ones and at some point the good ones aren't worth it.

However Ali may be motivated in life by things other than happiness. I am 24 practice riding every day, ride alone, never have had a girlfriend live with my parents and from your point of view would also have no perspective on reality. If Ali chooses to ride knowing he would be happier having a family then I respect that A LOT. Some people don't seek happiness in life, and some don't know how to get it. I can't judge without knowing someones motivations.

From my observation Mark and Ali do complain a lot more than they compliment though but my opinion isn't worth much cause I don't read all their posts and I am prejudice against them because they seem to antagonize me hahaha. Maybe its just all in my head.

As for Ross I think this is really hilarious and you should thank the argument. Your video has 15 pages of comments and now everyone will watch it. They are really helping to promote your video :lol: Just keep egging them on and you will have the most talked about trials video ever made.

After being diagnosed with manic depression from the age of 12 till 21 anything I do in life is in the pursuit of happiness, I am happy to say it is working. I am just not that interested in being in a relationship right now, plenty of time left to do that, not a huge much longer left to ride trials as hard as I would like.

I must admit I am aware that my posts generally come across a bit negative which I am trying to balance out with positive ones. Much as in life, if I see something I like I'll post a comment, if I see something I don't I'll post a comment. Quite a lot of things on TF are repeat questions that I'll usually let other people answer unless I have some specific answer for it. But yeah, I am not really a negative person, far from it.

• Like 3

Mr Clayton's posts in here remind me of every single argument on youtube.

Stupid, poorly spelled, defensive, stupid, immature and topped off with terrible grammar....

Interesting read though.

Do one! Ladies carnt you realise im past the point in caring f**k of and make a topic about each others life, inface ill do it for you!!!!!

WIERDO'SSSSSS

• Like 2

why does there seem to be such a divide between rider's of mod's/stock's and rider's of 24" bike's, imo the design of mod's and stock's are going further away from the design of the traditional trails bike, also the style of riding has changed and is on the whole just about static moves and how high you can sidehop or how far you can gap from rear,

so the whole argument about 24" bikes and the style in which there ridden is a load of bull, imo the design is more in keeping with the traditional true trials bike and the style that there riden in is similar.

also who ever say's that an inspired 24" is just a lighter bigger bmx is somewhat deluded, my inspired weighs in @ 11kg :o , which your find is a fair bit heavier than your average bmx, the wheel size is also closer to a stock bike than a bmx,

i personnally think that there are far to many young people on here that only believe that how high you can sidehop and gap is what trials has always been about, but i'm sorry to have to tell you that santa does'nt exist and side hops was not what trials was about, it has always been about good old banter and having a laugh with your m8's and enjoying riding aswell as finding new ways of riding the environment around you.

all of the above is my opinion, it may not be everyones opinion and i am in no way saying my opinion is superior to anyone else's :) , i would also like to add that even though i don't like just side hopping and gaps i do enjoy watching other's doing that kind of thing and have the upmost respect for them for doing some of the things they do.

ez.

Can't agree more.

+1

No just the sound of me going to bed seen as though I'm up early doors for work :) morning sexy loveyou :) <3

Backing down? You serious? Were on a forum mate get a grip and wake up, mr I've been through everything! (Y)

In "keyboard badman" news; this guy.

My inbox is still empty mate, if you wanna give it the big 'un at least have the balls to follow it through.

Woke up fine today though, thanks for the interest :)

Matt's got a point. Unfortunately you won't be getting a reply because according to Ross's latest status update about me he's been suspended.

In related news: Adam H and Danny B - you can both go and f**k yourselves. No, I'm not 'crying about it', I'm just not trying to hide away what I think of people on some dickhead's Facebook status. If you don't like me that's fine, but at least do it properly.

• Like 5

I'm not going to join in the argument, it's definitely not winnable since you can't reason with a fool.

I am really pleased that this topic has happened though because it's managed to sling a big net around most of trials-forums biggest bellends and sucked them all into one area so that now when I browse TF it looks more like this...

2l8vlap.png

It's still the same old TF, but now it's refined and I don't have to put up with listening to the same old shite from the same old helmets who don't have a clue what riding bikes is all about. Most of these guys are the same kind of jackass you see throwing punches/rocks/molotov cocktails after football matches.

I ride everything and anything that's fun. I ride street on my Inspired, I ride pump tracks on my Inspired, I ride skateparks on my Inspired, I ride natural on my Inspired, I sometimes commute on my Inspired, I've ridden a bit of off-road/dh type stuff on my Inspired. I have an Inspired because it's the only bike that I've ever ridden that I can do practically everything I want to on it and I don't feel compromised in any way.

Anyway...

Whatever.

Edited by nichols_sam
  • Like 6

I think every one just needs to take no notice of each other and just ride your bike how u want!

well said boss! must say though I've never been more amused reading a topic! haha

a full 16 pages of people talking sh*t! just get on with your lives and stop bickering on internet forums! ride however the f**k you want to!

can%27t+we+all+just+get+along.jpg

if they can do it why cant we? :(

• Like 1

well said boss! must say though I've never been more amused reading a topic! haha

a full 16 pages of people talking sh*t! just get on with your lives and stop bickering on internet forums! ride however the f**k you want to!

well i think u shud shut the hell up and piss off u big baby!!! jeez just because ur sponsored u think ur better than all us guys??!!! get of ur f**kin hi horse mate noone likes a show off

tralalalalaaa wheeeeeee just pissin mate ur sound love love big bang see u soon bbz! :lol:^_^ ^_^ ^_^:lol:

...Is what Ross Clayton would have said, were he not suspended - but seeing as he is, he can't. Yay!

I realize this next sentence is highly hypocritical, but it seems in this case you do indeed have to fight fire with fire:

Please stop posting in this thread. If you post in it, you bump it. If you bump it, more people will post in it. If more people post in it, it'll be here forever.

Let it die out and take it's natural course to the archives.

• Like 4

Do one! Ladies carnt you realise im past the point in caring f**k of and make a topic about each others life, inface ill do it for you!!!!!

WIERDO'SSSSSS

Ae?

I actually cant understand this. Did you just insult my aunty's cat?

Edited by Joe O'Connor

I'm not going to join in the argument, it's definitely not winnable since you can't reason with a fool.

I am really pleased that this topic has happened though because it's managed to sling a big net around most of trials-forums biggest bellends and sucked them all into one area so that now when I browse TF it looks more like this...

2l8vlap.png

It's still the same old TF, but now it's refined and I don't have to put up with listening to the same old shite from the same old helmets who don't have a clue what riding bikes is all about. Most of these guys are the same kind of jackass you see throwing punches/rocks/molotov cocktails after football matches.

I ride everything and anything that's fun. I ride street on my Inspired, I ride pump tracks on my Inspired, I ride skateparks on my Inspired, I ride natural on my Inspired, I sometimes commute on my Inspired, I've ridden a bit of off-road/dh type stuff on my Inspired. I have an Inspired because it's the only bike that I've ever ridden that I can do practically everything I want to on it and I don't feel compromised in any way.

Anyway...

Whatever.

You honestly care far to much about a foru/this forum, if you come on here for a "serious convo" then you need get a grip, i know you cant see this, but its also for other people, its the part where you said "these people have no idea what riding a bikes about", i rode trials for a long long time and you speak down to me like im some f**king kid. Yeah maybe i do come across as if i am one, but its the internet bro, its a forum, why do you care so much, honestly, all of you cheer the f**k up and stop taking everything so seriously, if its "Just riding a bike" who cares if someone makes a remark about "SPINZ" y0'. If you were all so mature, none of you would reply to it in the first place, knowing full well an arguements gonna break out, so why bother.

Seriously, get a life and stop caring about a f**king forum so much