Cap, Stan And Matt

Cap

Haha, good to see the footage made it on to the net! Suprised we got 10mins worth too. Nice one Cap.

Barrow Farm was sweet with Maher as our tour guide! The Travel Lodge in Northampton was brutal along with the worst pizza ever and that round about that wouldn't go away. Hathersage looked amazing, but the weather was harsh and we were tired by that point. All on one tank in Caps Polo. Good weekend that!

Think a trip to hathersage will have to happen soon. Looks like fun.

From the small amount we rode, its awesome. The is a LOT to ride, but its in patches. If its decent weather, its well worth the trip. You'll have to give us a shout when you go.

Edited by Stan Shaw

Think a trip to hathersage will have to happen soon. Looks like fun.

Oh suuuuuuuure. Go when THEY say to! I've been dropping hints for months! (In fairness, they've almost all been directed at Luke, so you're excused :P )

Sweet riding guys. You three are the ambassadors of style+HUGE.

Oh suuuuuuuure. Go when THEY say to! )

It'l be dry enough to go soon! The last time you went you got blown to Sheffield =p

I'll let you know Stan. The rocks look smooth enough for some brakeless action! and hopefully plenty of kickers :dance:

Aaaah... I wish I was still at uni! I've recently been totting up how much holiday I'd need to take to do everything I want to this year and it's about two weeks more than I get.

But yeah, this weekend I'm in Blackpool all weekend, but could maybe do monday, depending how wrecked I am. Free the following weekend and most evenings that week if anyone fancies a blast sometime then?