Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

I have actually ridden that trail quite a few times and know it has been there for at least 3 seasons. I can't say I have been well behaved on every black run I have ridden but there is no way I would be going fast on my first run and launching off the end of woodwork without checking where it goes! To get to the drop at the start of that trail you have to ride over a skinny and past a load of warning signs stating it is black/elite/pro and to ride within your limits. Additional signs may or may not have made these kamikaze lemmings slow down but I think it's a form of natural selection :lol:

I have actually ridden that trail quite a few times and know it has been there for at least 3 seasons. I can't say I have been well behaved on every black run I have ridden but there is no way I would be going fast on my first run and launching off the end of woodwork without checking where it goes! To get to the drop at the start of that trail you have to ride over a skinny and past a load of warning signs stating it is black/elite/pro and to ride within your limits. Additional signs may or may not have made these kamikaze lemmings slow down but I think it's a form of natural selection :lol:

Fair enough, an amusing Darwin Awards addition that for sure.

My problem is I don't think the video gives enough of a perspective of how obvious the corner is (in the footage, not very). Having ridden it you're in a better position to know, but usually you do most of the assessment on the move and they were obviously overconfident and got caught.

I just dislike the fact that the 'blind' woodwork corner has a hideous drop on the outside of it so even if you weren't hammering it, and missed the corner you're in for a pretty hefty crash. although I guess that's the case on pretty much every corner everywhere...

Edited by shamus
  • Like 1