Putting The Feelers Out - Trials Festival Near Preston, End Of August?

AdamR28

I know this topic is a bit dead now (off the bottom of the 2nd page before I post) but I just wanted to register my supprot and interest.

This would make my third cuerden and it's sounding sweet!! ha ha.

hoping there will be substansal street to warrant bringing the inspired otherwise it might be a bit of damp squib, but if I take the stock I wanna ride the street constantly.

Decisions....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HELLO PEOPLE!!

First up im sorry i haven't been keeping you all up to date, But without getting too deep into it there has been one hell of a shitstorm at work. The boss handing his notice in and me threatening to leave too due to various, but fixable reasons that trustees cant seem to understand, plus the God awful weather we have been having the park has been somewhat waterlogged for weeks.

If we do this it will be later on in the year ie Sept or Oct, and im waiting to hear back from insurance (for the camping which they dont like the idea of and need some convincing, dont ask me why)

Secondly, thankyou ALL for the support and encouragement and with your support hopefully i can make a great case and get this ball rolling and we can have ourselves a damn great weekender on our hands.

I WILL keep you posted with information i promise, and i understand that people work and need notice etc etc and i will do the best i can.

Much respect to you guys and the Tarty lads

Joe

OH and add me on facebook (i have a new one) for ideas and general catching up and keeping in touch, just search ''Krafty Pk''

• 1 month later...

Good question! Spoke to someone who was watching me ride the moonrocks a week or two back. They are one of the main people on the council for event's in blackpool and they want me to have a meeting about setting up a demo/event in blackpool. Anyone got any thought's i'm damn sure me and jim can obtain the sound and media equipment needed. All we need is stuff to ride we can set up in the town square!