Crewkerz Freed 20" & 26" Pictures

Crewkerz

Think they look great! But would most likely be better with horizontal drop outs. As left foot forward riders will be side hopping to the left. So, would probably rag the chain guide straight off if they miss a side hop? Other than that i think they look amazing.

I would like to see someone hitting that chain tensioner...

I still don't get the benefit of having a 135mm rear hub and a sprung tensioner on a mod. It creates more hassle for the customer and retailer as and when the customer wants to upgrade, it adds weight and doesn't really seem to solve any issues at all? Whatever pros there might be definitely don't seem to outweigh the cons. When you consider something like the X-Ray or Lite frames with their built-in tensioners, having to bolt a sprung tensioner on seems a strange decision.

I still don't get the benefit of having a 135mm rear hub and a sprung tensioner on a mod. It creates more hassle for the customer and retailer as and when the customer wants to upgrade, it adds weight and doesn't really seem to solve any issues at all? Whatever pros there might be definitely don't seem to outweigh the cons. When you consider something like the X-Ray or Lite frames with their built-in tensioners, having to bolt a sprung tensioner on seems a strange decision.

I would say constant tension,stable cs lenght with no brake aligning issues is big benefit for some people.I hate chain slack personally.

I like the look of them but agree about the tensioner, the bolt tensioners on onzas and echos seems to be the way forward now if you ask me with far less time wasted setting up. Also if your gonna put vertical dropouts on why not integrate the bottom half of the magura mount into the frame as well?

I like the look of them but agree about the tensioner, the bolt tensioners on onzas and echos seems to be the way forward now if you ask me with far less time wasted setting up. Also if your gonna put vertical dropouts on why not integrate the bottom half of the magura mount into the frame as well?

Noone else does it and those are mid range bikes...Maybe top end frames will have something special ;)

I still dont understand why nobody has come up with a very simple tensioner idea for vertical dropout frames. just a simple wheel bolted on the inside of the chainstay unable to be hit by failed moves that the chain can wrap around the rear sprocket and over the top of the wheel and be tensioned by simply being moved foreward or back. :S And soon as that tensioner takes a hit that will be it.

• Like 1

Hello everybody

Sorry for my late reply.

Don't worry about the tensioner, it's not heavy, it's really strong, the mechanical behaviour is better, we pass the EU certification. The bike will be availble with 1 year warranty and we hope 2 years.

If you knew the Atomz Quark II tensionner, you can understand why the tensioner is better to horizontal dropout.

Impossible to make a good tensioner without 2 pulls. (wheels)

Many riders want a horizontal dropout and some riders want a tensioner. The qty are not our priority. We prefer quality, service,....

See U

Christian