Tattoo Idea's

alistair14

flaming skull XD or maybe tartey bike logo lol. But seriously you could just go into the shop and have a look at the designs they'v got, unless you'v got an arty friend who can do a design for you? could always look on deviant art for something you like, if you want it to be meaningful then you could do research on ancient symbols http://www.ancient-symbols.com/ personaly I'd like to get a tattoo based around the Hindu god Kali not because I'm religious partly cos I think it looks damn cool having like 8 arms :P

• Like 1

Riiiight, so you want a tattoo but don't know what to get.

Seems like a great idea; my girlfriend had the same idea once. So she got a Black Sabbath album cover tattoo'd on her thigh because she thought it was cool. If I'm honest; it looks f**king shit and I am 99% certain she regrets it. Along with getting her ex boyfriends initials tattoo'd in a heart on her hip; also a tasteless and immaterial show of past affection.

Moral of the story, tattoo's are not something to take lightly. There aren't many things that are with you forever, a tattoo is one of them.

going out and getting a tattoo 'cos you want one is a stupid idea! knew a guy that had loads that he hated, one he had done at 13, he grew, it distorted and looked like a used jonny on his forearm, funny stuff!

looking at all the drawings in tattoo shop is gay, there all generic stuff that you will see on someone else at some point.

,i've spent the past 3 years changing my mind about what slevee i want doing.

or you could just emulate what you see on the net?

this needs no caption -

Mr_Cool_Ice.jpg

and go to an artist wh knows what there doing -

-tattoo-.jpg

its worth thinking ahead too, like what will this look like when i'm 60?

If you're asking people on a forum what to get on you forever which will be "meaningful" you are a cretin.

Ta Skoze <3 It's actually to see what people put cause im expecting some f**king stupid ideas :P

P.S ..its not just a random idea :)

Edited by alistair14

I think having a serious tattoo of some meaningful words is a bit of bad idea, it will always look naff and tacky in my eyes, like those pictures teenage girls post on facebook.

"U R DA 1 HU MKES ME HIG3R!!!!"

Get something cool, like, what's your favourite game? what's your favorite fruit? favourite book? favourite band? something that means something because of memories not because it looks meaningful and "deep"

• Like 1

Riiiight, so you want a tattoo but don't know what to get.

my girlfriend had the same idea once. So she got a Black Sabbath album cover tattoo'd on her thigh because she thought it was cool. If I'm honest; it looks f**king shit and I am 99% certain she regrets it.

Get something cool, like, what's your favourite game? what's your favorite fruit? favourite book? favourite band? something that means something because of memories not because it looks meaningful and "deep"

Err >_<

• Like 1

Ta Skoze <3

;)

Seriously though man, think about things that are really important to you. I've always toyed with the idea of getting "float on" somewhere 'cos it's kind of become a motto for me and that song's just dragged me through rough parts of life, but then i can't think of anything that'd really be non-shit enough so i know full well i'll never get it done haha.

I've cut a deal with Adam at Tarty to have there website and phone number tattooed on my forehead for people to see in exchange for a hefty lifetime discount. Makes sense as I usually wear a hat so can cover it up when I want and have it on show when I'm riding thanks to my pisspot helmet. Add that to the already beneficial SM discount and I'll almost be getting stuff for free! (Y)

• Like 1