Guilty (Getcreative)

aener

That riding was sick flipp! Well done! So sick moved and I can't understand that you're able to do that without brakes!

BUT, I didn't enjoy the editing, sorry :$ I think your riding deserves a much better edit than this! It felt a tad unprofessional with the edit, when your riding is beyond professional if that makes sence... It just doesn't match up very well IMO...

Can i be an ass? I think because i had to wait 15 hours or however long to watch this, and you being you; i got hyped. I then felt kinda disappointed by the edit, not the riding, just the edit. I know it took some hard work, but didn't do it for me. It was like you had too many ideas within your head, and put them altogether, so it didn't work out.

Boot shutting intro was cool.

Audio was out of sync.

Wedge to nose bonks are real cool. Not thought of that one before.

Nose bonk gap was also cool. Nose bonks galore :D

1.55 stair ride to that river was savage. Top line for sure.

2.08 body jar sidehop was fully awesome.

Mod nose manuals! Know how hard those are.

Out of all the random clips, the dreams of Phil was great. Though the others didn't really fit in.

Liked the music, but would of worked allot better for a normal edit. I think this is what broke the video for me.

The flip felt wasted. Definitely an ender move, and i know it took allot of blood and guts to get that one, but it was at the end end. I think this edit would of been more favoured for me with an upbeat tune. Or just used that music with your normal awesome riding.

• Like 2

Should have just stuck to my idea of putting the video 90 degrees left so everyone has to watch it with their head to the side, well creative.

Jokes aside that was epic, riding and edit I loved every aspect.

Thank you. Probs see you around in sheff again on a rock haha

• Like 1