Inspired Arcade- (Cro-mo)

SumoSam

Really like this. I don't throw that around for the majority of things. Looking over the spec, I'd say the Arcade is the first trials complete build that I wouldn't feel any need to change any of the spec'd parts. Great work by Inspired. If I wasn't on a Leeson, and had money then I'd like one.

What geometry stem is being specced on this build?... and are those some new models of Inspired rim I spy? Ever since the Tioga rims ran out of stock at Tarty I've been looking to get some rims of similar shape/quality/reliability in 24" rims. Something of at least 35mm wide, undrilled, modest in appearance, but dependable. I hope they'll be available as aftermarket parts.

Do these new cranks use ISIS splines, 48 splines, or something lto what Truvativ have for their external BB spindles and cranks?

Really like this. I don't throw that around for the majority of things. Looking over the spec, I'd say the Arcade is the first trials complete build that I wouldn't feel any need to change any of the spec'd parts. Great work by Inspired. If I wasn't on a Leeson, and had money then I'd like one.

What geometry stem is being specced on this build?... and are those some new models of Inspired rim I spy? Ever since the Tioga rims ran out of stock at Tarty I've been looking to get some rims of similar shape/quality/reliability in 24" rims. Something of at least 35mm wide, undrilled, modest in appearance, but dependable. I hope they'll be available as aftermarket parts.

Do these new cranks use ISIS splines, 48 splines, or something lto what Truvativ have for their external BB spindles and cranks?

90 x lots (think it might be 35, maybe?) for the stem, and new rims. Re: Tioga rims - TartyBikes have plenty of them in stock. Cranks are 19mm/48 spline.

Oh right 15mm through axle is a thing, shows how out of the loop I am with mtb stuff!

Yeah, it was new to me before I got mine!

• 3 months later...

The bb axle to front wheel axle measurement affects that, not the head angle, the head angle could be 90 deg, but if the wheelbase is still 1000mm it'll make no difference to your feet, the wheel will be in the same place.

Edited by LEON

Thanx! How about the stem that comes with it 90x35 is that the optimal size or or those who currently ride it dropping it back down to a 90x25 or smaller? Ive seen a few rider pics and video and it seems like they dropped the rise a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone let me know what the effective top tube length is, Center of the seat tube to center of the head tube or at least the top tube length from the seat tube to head tube? Im trying to dial in my stem length for a future Arcade build.

As Adam said I'm a tall dude and have long arms. Not 2m tall, 188-190cm(from memory)

The longer stem doesn't really make it dangerous. It's just what I need.

Have a look at the stem comparison chart

http://yojimg.net/bike/web_tools/stem.php

When using the 90x35 vs the 110x35

I gain 13mm reach and 16mm height.

Because of my build I find I need a bit more reach then most.

Edited by Filo

• 4 weeks later...

I highly rate my complete arcade wheels set.

Normally complete wheels loosen up quickly and need a few rides for the spokes to settle in a d need a few adjustment.

I must say Ali build these right, mine haven even started to come loose, or even look like needing a little nip up.