Inspired Arcade- (Cro-mo)

SumoSam

the Arcade graphics, and the Inspired 3-piece cranks (matte black w/gloss black Inspired logos) and one-piece CNC-machined bashring/sprocket combo. The bike also has custom matte black w/gloss black graphic Inspired Team pedals. The bike also features a brand new Inspired BB setup. The V2 model featured a BMX-style, press-fit Mid BB setup, but to make things as accessible as possible for people buying the frame kit the production model features a traditional MTB-style BB. However, Inspired have made a new BB with external bearings that use the same Spanish BB bearings as BMXs, so they'll be super tough but also pretty light!

1266334_10151682221623751_2145825012_o.j

i wanted to use bmx cranks years ago but could never find a 22 sprocket with a bash ring.. so thats a totally new thing! and a great news

(so whats next?... a cromo 26 hex? :blink:! :$ ? :w00t:!)

So now that the Arcade is out.

Dannys new Skye is done.

Matty Turners mini me bike is nearly out.

Whats the next step for Inspired? I hope its concentrating on the man, the legend... ;)

Love the arcade. May have to get saving my pennies.

The main thing I'm interested in though is the Marty turner mini street bike.

My 5 year old lad has started to gain an interest in bike tricks and stunts now, if I ever find a good edit ill show him and he thinks its so cool doing stunts on a bike.

Is the Marty turner bike going ahead then? I'd be interested in price on this.

Love the arcade. May have to get saving my pennies.

The main thing I'm interested in though is the Marty turner mini street bike.

My 5 year old lad has started to gain an interest in bike tricks and stunts now, if I ever find a good edit ill show him and he thinks its so cool doing stunts on a bike.

Is the Marty turner bike going ahead then? I'd be interested in price on this.

• Like 1

will this be more easily nose manualable then ?

From experience, very much so compared to any other 24 I've ridden.

Yes.

The forks are way straighter than anything else out there, less offset = lower balance point = easier front wheel fun.

The offset is actually the same as the newer gen Team forks as far as I can remember - those with the steep head angle do the trick.

Also in with the 3 piece DMR malarky!

Mark do you know what the frame kit will come with? Purely frame and forks or will the headset be in with it?

Like Nicolas said, I believe it's just frame and fork. Things might change though!

I'm pretty sure they are, or at least 30mm was what had been talked about originally (which is what led to the change in the Team forks). The pair I've got have got a greater taper in the fork leg so they look like they're about -5mm...

EDIT: Yeah, mine are 30mm and I don't think they've been changed for production.

Why buy Arcade, when you can order same frameset from Marino twice (or maybe three times cheaper) with the same reliability, with the same cool look (better than alu FAT frames) and also with some options + you may change geo + if you ordering 2-3+ frames it will cost pretty cheaper?

Edited by clerictgm

Because when I ring Tarty to order my frame, depending on what time I call them, I can pretty much guarantee it'll be on my doorstep the next day and should there be any problems with it (though I doubt it) it'd be a piece of piss to get rectified.

Come on Arcade, daddys got a set of wheels and drivetrain waiting for you!!!

Why buy Arcade, when you can order same frameset from Marino twice (or maybe three times cheaper) with the same reliability, with the same cool look (better than alu FAT frames) and also with some options + you may change geo + if you ordering 2-3+ frames it will cost pretty cheaper?

You can't. You're paying for quality and reliability (both in frame and customer service). I don't want this to turn into a sales pitch but the Arcade has been in testing for over a year to make sure it's worthy to sell. I'm sure Marino is making lovely frames these days but they still won't be at the same quality. You get what you pay for.

• Like 3