Hilarious Golf Prank Video Me And My Friend (Not Trials)

Deonn h

Hi guys not been on here for a while, stopped riding years ago and threw everything down the drain

Anyway me and my mate have set up a youtube channal and this is our first video

We'd appreciate if you could take a look :)

Edited by Deonn h
  • Like 11

That was epic.

Normanton golf course! I had a car crash right outside there haha.

That's it! Haha glad you appreciate it

Is it bad that i chuckled all the way through that. I feel for the golfers slightly. Never seen and old boy react like that with his hand gestures.

I know we felt a little harsh near then end but we had to place viewer entertainment at the top of the agenda!

That was hilarious hahah please do some more. I expected that first man to chase after you with the golf club by the way he was holding it haha.

I've got an idea, dress up as tesco's employers and use the airhorn everytime someone reaches for some wine or something expensive.

OR do the invisible rope trick!

Edited by JMCD

That was hilarious hahah please do some more. I expected that first man to chase after you with the golf club by the way he was holding it haha.

I've got an idea, dress up as tesco's employers and use the airhorn everytime someone reaches for some wine or something expensive.

OR do the invisible rope trick!

We've got some more video's and idea's planned very soon, we just want to get a couple of thousand hits on this one then the next will be made :). A few of them did come look for us but we dressed up in full army camo which we bought of ebay, so they genuinly couldn't see us amongst the shrubbery haha. Hahaha I like the wine thing, we'll take everyone's ideas on board

Edited by Deonn h

We've got some more video's and idea's planned very soon, we just want to get a couple of thousand hits on this one then the next will be made :). A few of them did come look for us but we dressed up in full army camo which we bought of ebay, so they genuinly couldn't see us amongst the shrubbery haha. Hahaha I like the wine thing, we'll take everyone's ideas on board

Would have been cooler if you got people in different spots around the golfer and did multiple airhorns. :P

Would have been cooler if you got people in different spots around the golfer and did multiple airhorns. :P

Oh haha yeah I've seen a few of those there's one whch causes a small pile up I think somewhere on youtube, we want to try do things which haven't been done loads

Lol sourround sound air horns i'm sure they'd have loved it even more!

• Like 1

That was f**king lame..... it is'nt even original- Remi Galliaurd trumps you by a mile.. he doesnt "terrorise" golfers from a mile away. Grow some balls.

Yikes! we're obviously not trying to emulate the complete legend that is remi, it's a bit of fun chill... The 'terrorize' in the title is to exacerbate the video, I wouldn't exactly call it terrorizing...

Edited by Deonn h