Where Do I Stand?

Gaz96

i asked my bank about anykind of protection with banktransfers (as in can i get my cash back if it goes tits up) and the woman said it was basicly the same as putting cash in their hand, no chance of any comeback.

i suppose if its faulty its technicaly fraud if he didn't tell you, police are shit at this kind of thing and taking him to court would cost more than what you'll get back..... unless you sent loads of cash his way

Edited by trials hoe

Must be a crime though? It was for forks and was £95, nothing huge but I'm only 16 still at school don't have a big income so it's not like I can just forget and buy other forks, it's money I need back! Will I just be completely shafted?

Read pinkbikes FAQ and in that they say the person posting ad is legally responsible so surely that gives me something to go to police with?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only about 30mins away from thatcham and I have trials friends that live around Newbury and the thatcham area, get back in contact, tell him you have an address and a few contacts in the area to try put the scares into him. Do you know his first and last names?

I know his name is Adrian Dickenson, I think I have his address, I got a house number from one of his old adds on Pinkbike and used an address finder to get it and took that address, tried telling him the police were involved and if nothing was resolved in a week my local police would contact the Thatcham police but he never replied.