Big Crash In Leed's today

damonr1

Got a full video? Trying to figure out how he managed to do that...

From what I can make out, it looks like he didn't pull on the bars to get the front wheel to leave the wall, resulting in the back end of the bike dropping, and when the front wheel leaves the wall he starts to fall sideways due to no spinning momentum left...

Edited by JMCD

Got a full video? Trying to figure out how he managed to do that...

From what I can make out, it looks like he didn't pull on the bars to get the front wheel to leave the wall, resulting in the back end of the bike dropping, and when the front wheel leaves the wall he starts to fall sideways due to no spinning momentum left...

no mate just got that bit. e was doing a pivot

What's he doing a pivot off? the wall next to the sloped footpath? At work so I can't see the vid and will prob have forgotten by the time I get home!

No, Walk up the sloped footpath, then straight ahead there is another wall with grass on top near the road, like 25 inch maybe, to the far left there is a high wall like 6/7ft. Off that.

You decided to pick on that and not 'crach'? Or the amount of times we've had 'he' without the 'h' in this thread? :P

He has to rely on his memory for those, whereas the massive signs all over Leeds and nearby Leeds that say Leeds should make its spelling obvious.

Being a Grammar Nazi should be performed in small doses.

• Like 1