The Angry Thread.

Blake

Little fed up recently.

Girlfriends going through a rough patch with friends/family issues, I'm still struggling to afford to do anything I want to and the bloke thats

storing my Civic for me has sold the land its on. That last point isnt an issue, but the mother wont allow it here, and isnt happy with me selling it as it was a family gift to me. Stuck in the middle

with a car I cant drive yet or afford to store somewhere else other than home.

Hoping things get better soon, not going to get anywhere with how things are at the minute.

:P

In regards to storing your civic, can you not keep it near a mates or something?

:P

In regards to storing your civic, can you not keep it near a mates or something?

Recently? Things were okay but are poop now.

I've asked around but no one either has space or has parents lenient enough to let them keep a mates car haha

Jake, cheers but its a fair way to go when I want to work on it ;)

Really really wanted to ride this morning.

Even asked my mum to wake me up, which she did twice and I didn't manage.

Properly f**ked off, hate letting others down too.

Was going to rant about relying on people but I guess some have to...

Do you struggle to hear your alarm clock or something?

Really really wanted to ride this morning.

Even asked my mum to wake me up, which she did twice and I didn't manage.

Properly f**ked off, hate letting others down too.

hook your toes up to a car battery, or get one of those light up pillows to wake you up?

• Like 1

Chainreaction are a f**king joke at times. Ordered some bars from there the other day and got an email saying they'd been despatched on Wednesday via Parcelforce, just checked the tracking number and the parcel is only showing as advised so 3 days later and it's not even been picked up!

Chainreaction are a f**king joke at times. Ordered some bars from there the other day and got an email saying they'd been despatched on Wednesday via Parcelforce, just checked the tracking number and the parcel is only showing as advised so 3 days later and it's not even been picked up!

There's been a lot of delays as planes haven't been leaving that were going via East Midlands airport due to a plane loosing a wheel, that caused a setback as does about 10,000 orders a day.

I've found with Parcel Force (as they're shit) that no sort of priority means anything and often a tracking number may well say a parcel has been advised when in actuality the goods are well on their way.

• Like 1

Yeah he's partially deaf

Profoundly*

Also a college "mate" thought it was a funny idea to take my bag from the caddy at the train station, walk off and drop it randomly. I half expected him to walk back with him so I waited in the pick up spot. He didn't. So I walk over to pick it up and everyone looks at me like it's a f**king bomb.

Edited by Jake.

Slept from 1 til 11. Have had a mental few days of riding/gym though, and I did ask to be woken up this morning which I was twice but somehow still slept through it.

:( Ah well.

Bring on downhill at bikepark Wales tomorrow

Big argument. She's left, and I don't know where to. I shouldn't tell anyone, because I know (hope) it'll be fine, but TF is the only thing I have in times like these. Funny, because we've had one of the most productive days towards our wedding so far today.

f**ked up something majorly in my work, as nowadays sleeping and resting means fcukal for me, I am tired, easily get nervous and angry, and cannot concentrate at all

I was driving today, and apart from the fact, that I could not control the car properly (I was jumping of the gas and clutch) and nearly crashed.

i needed to stop for a coffee...