The Angry Thread.

Blake

Had a shower, got dressed, didnt tighten my belt.. thought I'd cut my toe nails. I sat on the toilet (lid open) and started to clip. I noticed that the bathroom bin had disappeared, so I thought f**kit, i'll put the clippings in the bog, reaching behind me and dropping them.

It was only when I stood up that I noticed I had inserted nine out of the ten nails into the crack of my arse :( what a twat!

• Like 1

Chef asked me what I want for dinner I say tuna pasta, she says I can't have that. I say "you kidding me?!" in a slightly annoyed but confused manner. She says fine you don't want anything and walks off.

I ask my manager if I can have it she says it's fine, I tell the chef I'm allowed and she's really moody and says "I'll wait and see if that's true".

Bitch better make my tuna pasta I'm f**king fuming.

I don't care if her boyfriend broke up with her the other day I want my f**king pasta.

Finally got my tuna pasta, I had to apologize for having an attitude when I said "you kidding me?". So I said sorry and said I genuinely didn't mean to come across as rude and she doesn't even look at me when she says "you were".

Got a half size burnt portion. Isn't she meant to be a chef?

20140313_212325_zpstfikj0rx.jpg

She did that on purpose :P

I know it sounds silly but I would never take offence in the way someone says something if they're deaf. You're not going to be able to say everything perfectly :P

I genuinely did not mean to come across as rude at all so I'm proper angry how she acted haha, I genuinely do think it's down to me not having the right tone of voice for the situation and I didn't even realize I was doing it. People need to chill the hell out haha, this lady has always been moody and I've always gone out of my way to ask if she's alright and try to cheer her up a bit. I properly hate moody c**ts who don't appreciate people trying to please them.

Haha Matt I really didn't want to push it further, it was deffo shit though lol. It's so easy for them to make pasta too at work it's just chuck in a bowl, stick in oven you don't even have to boil since it stays in like wet packets. Can't believe how stressy she got about it.

a class mate just called me, basically mocking me

I do not really care about the words itself but that feeling, that basically I have 1 good English friend, and 3 local Hungarian friend, and I do not know more people at my age, is devastating.