The Angry Thread.

Blake

That's quite a distressing ordeal to be honest, you sound like you're coping well.

I've sorta had similar experiences to you but not suicide, more to do with the suddenness and unexpectedness of the death.

The first time it was a neighbor, I didn't know him that well but I burst into tears out of shock.

The second time it was a support teacher of mine that helped me loads through school, I didn't believe it for about 7 hours until I got home. But then when I sat down on my laptop I burst into tears for about an hour.

Here if you need me dude x

• Like 1

A close friend of mine for 14-15 years hung himself after finding his missus cheating, this was a few years back but it still affects me. his 10 year old daughter who was playing in the next room (don't think he knew) saw him do it and watched him die, which is the worst part.

That's sad :(

I don't even know how he did it or why, which makes it hard to deal with. I wish I'd asked him if he was alright when I last saw him :/

and on a side note, I got the frame kit from Seabass within a week

This is what annoys me with most of the trials community. You see it all the time in the disputes section. You see someone having an issue with a seller, and people are like

'i've had no issues with them'. just because YOU had no issues with them, doesnt mean OTHER people havnt had issues with them and just because most of the time they are alright as a seller, doesn't give them the right to act like a complete tool towards someone.

• Like 1

I completely agree with you, but the reason why I put it here as nowadays he seems like a good seller.

Trials forum should implement Buyers rating I think, so there will be an indicator factor...

This is what annoys me with most of the trials community. You see it all the time in the disputes section. You see someone having an issue with a seller, and people are like

'i've had no issues with them'. just because YOU had no issues with them, doesnt mean OTHER people havnt had issues with them and just because most of the time they are alright as a seller, doesn't give them the right to act like a complete tool towards someone.

I completely agree with you, but the reason why I put it here as nowadays he seems like a good seller.

Trials forum should implement Buyers rating I think, so there will be an indicator factor...

It used to have a feedback system. Shame it went, was quite good and I was getting quite a good record haha.

I'm a mug

Knocked off early today because of my daughters birthday, thought id nip into the bike shop to collect my wheel. it turns out most of the spokes are differnt lengths and it can't be trued :(

Brad you suck sooo f**king bad!

Send it to me, I'll rebuild it for you

Send it to me, I'll rebuild it for you

I took it here http://birminghambikefoundry.org/contact-us-and-get-involved.html the guy said some of the spokes were too long and some too short, if he trued it there wouldn't be enough thread between spoke and nipple to be "safe to ride". Hence the mad dish to it Iin the first place

I thought it'd just be a case of truing and dishing, but now it needs spokes too. f**king brad, why be such a cu nt? I wondered why he never added anything to the thread I started about the dish of it, guess now I know.

If only I took the wisdom of the masses and sent it back, one of his pals cpuld of had the headache instead.

You could give my lbs a call and get the lowdown, if you can sort it I'll bare my arse in tescos window :)

Isn't the feedback thing back?

Yeah prob is to be fair Carl. You need the dimensions of the rim and hub to work out the spoke lengths, but tartys should be able to help you out with that. After that follow a wheel building guide. I followed mark w's guide in the how to section in the beginners thread, it's spot on. It's upto you bud, I'm more than happy to help out, I've built a fair few now and got them all spot on

I'm a mug

Knocked off early today because of my daughters birthday, thought id nip into the bike shop to collect my wheel. it turns out most of the spokes are differnt lengths and it can't be trued :(

Brad you suck sooo f**king bad!

pretty sure brad bought it all new to be honest, as he wouldn't stop whinning about how 1 wheel cost him over £200, could it not be to do with the spokes stretching? and not be being a general fanny, which btw he isn't.

Na, he's a general c unt

Spokes can't shrink though, and their not going to stretch to the point that they're too long either. he said he paid 170.

Wrong spokes dude. call the shop where the wheel is, tell them mike said to tell you about the wheel ;) sorry to say, but your pal it a complete twat!

Edited by *gentlydoesit

pretty sure brad bought it all new to be honest, as he wouldn't stop whinning about how 1 wheel cost him over £200, could it not be to do with the spokes stretching? and not be being a general fanny, which btw he isn't.

Spokes can't stretch or shrink enough to make any different to building, Brad's probably bodged something.

Na, he's a general c unt

Spokes can't shrink though, and their not going to stretch to the point that they're too long either. he said he paid 170.

Wrong spokes dude. call the shop where the wheel is, tell them mike said to tell you about the wheel ;) sorry to say, but your pal it a complete twat!

well ive got had a wheel built and the man said, "you may have to tighten the spokes after a while because they can stretch" never said anything about them shrinking.

well ive got had a wheel built and the man said, "you may have to tighten the spokes after a while because they can stretch" never said anything about them shrinking.

That's bollocks, it's just because they don't know how to build wheels properly. Spokes DO stretch, but they don't go past their elastic limit, so they don't need re-tensioning.

• Like 1