The Angry Thread.

Blake

This weekend/Monday in one post:

The last girl I thought I have chance is lesbian. now the number is 0

I did not get my EMA.

DMR DV seems to went out from production, need to order it from germany

One of my good friend had an industrial accident, nothing too serious (=she is still alive) but yes, it is bad

Left my cigars at home

Work at the weekend was bad

It was not really my monday..

• Like 1

Yeah, they went a bit too electronic after that album. It's a shame, but I must admit I like all their stuff - Silent Alarm is definitely the best album though.

Even if they did another song similar to this modern love I'd grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Realised recently that I've not really paid much attention to Jenny or mates and sorta done my own thing for a while just through music.

When we got together we went shopping and I bought Jack Penate's album and that sorta became ours, along with silent alarm. I put it on from time to time and it reminds me of all the stuff we have done together but I can't think of a single thing ive done recently for her. Bit disappointed in myself for letting it slip.

Listening to Bloc Party - Silent Alarm today. I'd give my left bollock for another album as good from them.

Yeah, they went a bit too electronic after that album. It's a shame, but I must admit I like all their stuff - Silent Alarm is definitely the best album though.

Even if they did another song similar to this modern love I'd grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Just dug this CD out having not listened to it for a while either. Thanks for the reminder!

When we got together we went shopping and I bought Jack Penate's album and that sorta became ours, along with silent alarm. I put it on from time to time and it reminds me of all the stuff we have done together but I can't think of a single thing ive done recently for her. Bit disappointed in myself for letting it slip.

Dude :(

Stick Silent Alarm in the car and take that bitch some place.

In a really massive 'god dammit' mood right now and have been every night for a while. Days are long because of work which is leaving little time to sort out the things I want to sort out so I try to do stuff at night but then end up trying to go to sleep but stressed about what I've just been doing. Literally at the lie in bed for a few hours without sleeping stage then end up tired at work and the cycle goes on. Seems like everything comes down to timing and everything's just a little off, like my alarm clock this morning that resulted me skipping a shower and pitying the people near me today. Difference of fifteen minutes made me feel clamy till I gave myself a sink bath in the disabled toilets. Blessed be disabled toilets.

This is just made worse thinking about how good everything was going for me in America when I was there despite how hard that had been working out. And when I'm sleeping I'm having dreams set in this alternate, and entirely realistic, timeline that would have been occurring right now if it hadn't been for a single god damn event which means I wake up in the unpreferred reality that includes sitting next to potentially one of the most annoying people I could be sitting next to for seven hours a day who makes at least five 'I'm going to kill myself' statements during the day which leads to me imagining a different way she could do it each time to try and provide a glimmer of morbid joy for myself. Long sentence. I'm thinking the obvious advice to myself is along the lines of don't dwell on what could have been and instead focus on making the present timeline into something that resembles the one I've dreamt about. The issue with that it that's what I'm attempting now but failing so far. Blah de blah blah living in an angstohphere tonight. And what's worse is that I used that second to last word in the previous sentence.

There is an option on the new Google maps to go back to the old one if you want to see the differences.

I use it a lot for hunting for new spots and looking for routes to go on the fixie.

The new version doesn't seem as user friendly and is slower. I don't like change though so maybe it's just something you need to get used to.

It's only optional currently, should be a link on the frontpage somewhere to change it.

Love the new ui cheers for that.

There is an option on the new Google maps to go back to the old one if you want to see the differences.

I use it a lot for hunting for new spots and looking for routes to go on the fixie.

The new version doesn't seem as user friendly and is slower. I don't like change though so maybe it's just something you need to get used to.

Loved the old maps, cheers for that also ha!