The Angry Thread.

Blake

So I've got a college deadline tomorrow, got to finish all my work, got to evaluate 3 radio demos that I recorded and edited the other week, had them on my memory stick so I could do it at home, open them up just now, and they've reverted back to their unedited versions >_<
On top of that, I've got I've also got a 3000 word essay on Hitchcock due in as well, and another 3000 word essay on comparing old films to their modern remakes, which I had started, BUT NOW IT'S JUST GONE.
Words can't describe my anger at memory sticks.

On top of that, I've got I've also got a 3000 word essay on Hitchcock due in as well, and another 3000 word essay on comparing old films to their modern remakes, which I had started, BUT NOW IT'S JUST GONE.

Words can't describe my anger at memory sticks.

if you wrote it in word, then there should be a safety copy somewhere

Yeah, luckily I've managed to get back most of it, there's still some missing though :( it's more the unedited demos that I'm annoyed about, because I don't have the software to edit them at home, so I'm gonna have to go in tomorrow morning and edit them again before the afternoon when I properly start :/

Never ever use flash drives for storing things. They're ridiculously unreliable. I've had at least 10 in the last 6-7 years and they've all died.

Amazed how many people lose work because they don't backup their work and rely on flash drives... Use dropbox and take manual backups, and keep old backups as an archive! (I lost a load of work recently because a load of file got corrupted, dropbox synced them, I backed them up and didn't notice for months. They're forever corrupted now.)

Edited by Muel

College is really shitty and I can't be arsed with it anymore. Work are always wanting me to be there because we're understaffed but I couldn't give 2 shits about hellfrauds or 90% of the people there.

What is life :(

Haha, I don't hate the job I just don't like the fanny manager roping me into constant shit there. He f**ked over the mechanic there yesterday as well and I honestly felt like punching him. The whole thing is run by ponces to be honest.

But it brings money in at the end of the day and I get to fiddle with different bikes. I don't like the idea of growing up I suppose :( It's been a very depressing few weeks.

Haha, I don't hate the job I just don't like the fanny manager roping me into constant shit there. He f**ked over the mechanic there yesterday as well and I honestly felt like punching him. The whole thing is run by ponces to be honest.

But it brings money in at the end of the day and I get to fiddle with different bikes. I don't like the idea of growing up I suppose :( It's been a very depressing few weeks.

Exactly how I felt, it's all a big change but you get used to it. I've started to realise it's not all that bad. I've got good friends, a girlfriend and a secure job and doing well in my apprenticeship. Might not be where I want it to be location wise but in the bigger scheme of things I'm not doing too badly.

f**k what the manager thinks, just ignore him to the best of your ability and carry on with your job. It'll all get better mate xx

Cheers sam babes xx

Every time I check the rotor he's put me down for wank hours. I'm supposed to do 12 hours a week, 2 3-hour shifts in the evening and one 6 hour shift on saturday. But this saturday I did a nine hour shift and did the same on monday. Did 5 hours yesterday too. Just need to finish college and find a decent apprenticeship and pass my driving test in april.

Don't mean to rip you off sam but I also want to spend more time at my dads because I'm f**king sick of sitting in waterlooville.