The Happy Thread

Duncy H

BOOM Slipknot in January with the Missus (mega lolz)

Cannot wait! Start the year with a bang!

The songs released from the new Slipknot album so far seem to be f**king awesome and I just booked tickets to see them play in Sheffield for my girlfriend and I in January. Raadddddd.

ne12feb23-double-date-mormonad-poster.jp

Edited by Jake.
  • Like 2

Turned out I had 40 in the end :/ they were single slightly smaller ones though haha so roughly 15 pairs of normal ones. Was hungry again an hour later :/

Yeaaaaaah but you can't get involved in the music. You can't dance in a seat :(

Best experience of reading 2014 for me had to be:

Massive black dude stood in middle of about 100 people kneeling down, beat drops, everyone charges into him. Hahaha.

2nd best: I give some kid a piggyback during a mosh, 20 minutes later I'm getting a piggyback from someone- turned out to be the same lad. Ended up seeing him again on the way out of the arena, f**king good times.

Getting "involved in the music" to me means watching a gig and listening to the music. Having a fight just distracts me from the music I'm paying to see. I've lost a pair of glasses and my front tooth twice in moshpits, so I'm slightly sick of them by now. :lol:

Getting way too high most nights now. Need to chill out but having such a good night. Anyone got any tips for making yourself smoke less?

One rule I had was as long as it didn't get in the way of your normal life it's okay, but I'd rather do it on occasions if you know what I mean. Find it easier to do than having a pint at the pub etc.

• Like 2

Getting way too high most nights now. Need to chill out but having such a good night. Anyone got any tips for making yourself smoke less?

One rule I had was as long as it didn't get in the way of your normal life it's okay, but I'd rather do it on occasions if you know what I mean. Find it easier to do than having a pint at the pub etc.

Best way is to share it x

will power matey thats all it boils down to :) Nothing wrong with having a coupple of spliffs now and then (Y)

Wish i had one NOW though :(

• Like 1

Really really enjoying work again.

New management/ownership of the business means it's solely me and two others to run the place. Get on with them very very well, have such a laugh and always praised/thanked for the jobs I do. Everything seems to be running more smoothly with less stress.

Being paid properly, with the prospect of an increase once we get busier and make some more money

Loving it, eveythings going the right way it seems

Really really enjoying work again.

New management/ownership of the business means it's solely me and two others to run the place. Get on with them very very well, have such a laugh and always praised/thanked for the jobs I do. Everything seems to be running more smoothly with less stress.

Being paid properly, with the prospect of an increase once we get busier and make some more money

Loving it, eveythings going the right way it seems

Get paid more

Buy new car

Buy new bike

Start riding again

Happy Sam

Had an awesome time last night at York's Hallowscream event. Some really funny moments including my sisters friends brother getting chased out of the queue to one of the events by a clown with a chainsaw, him launching himself over a metal barrier because he was that scared and caking himself in mud. Would recommend it to anyone but I think the tickets are completely sold out for the 2 weeks it's on for.

Lol, you'll be discovering Buddhism next...

I very much doubt it, I think green tea is about as worldly as I can get.

The PT at my gym was ranting at me that I probably drink a pint of fatty milk a day in my tea and I had to drink green tea.

Then he spewed out a load of bullshit about all these amazing benefits.

Anyway. About a week ago I bought a box, been drinking it all week. I really like the taste now, it's lovely.