The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I was about to do the same, especially since Korn are there too, but then realised the only tickets left are for seats. No way am I sitting down at a gig like that. :(

I'd buy sitting seats anyway. I've done moshing for years and never understood why, just ruins gigs for me. I'm there because I enjoy music, not having a fight lol.

TWENTY FIVE?!

Turned out I had 40 in the end :/ they were single slightly smaller ones though haha so roughly 15 pairs of normal ones. Was hungry again an hour later :/

I'd buy sitting seats anyway. I've done moshing for years and never understood why, just ruins gigs for me. I'm there because I enjoy music, not having a fight lol.

Yeaaaaaah but you can't get involved in the music. You can't dance in a seat :(

Best experience of reading 2014 for me had to be:

Massive black dude stood in middle of about 100 people kneeling down, beat drops, everyone charges into him. Hahaha.

2nd best: I give some kid a piggyback during a mosh, 20 minutes later I'm getting a piggyback from someone- turned out to be the same lad. Ended up seeing him again on the way out of the arena, f**king good times.