The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Gym has been good this week ran a 14k in an hour and toughed 10ks in under 45m the two nights after. Rode sunday monday tuesday as well. Lazy day is due tomorow and ive regained control of my diet. Saturdays are my worst day for snacking so itll be a good test for me. I'm prety pleased with where I'm at with all this when I used to be a clueless fatty. Yay ogres

Gym has been good this week ran a 14k in an hour and toughed 10ks in under 45m the two nights after. Rode sunday monday tuesday as well. Lazy day is due tomorow and ive regained control of my diet. Saturdays are my worst day for snacking so itll be a good test for me. I'm prety pleased with where I'm at with all this when I used to be a clueless fatty. Yay ogres

Hopefully stunting with you sunday :)

Just been to the pub with the lads 'Weeeey'.

An ex of mine was there, spent most of the eve talking to her really. She's managed everything she ever wanted to do 'in life' which I proper admired. Talking to her about stuff and it made me realise how much I've achieved over the passed few years. Well happy.

Had such an incredible week up in scotland riding the scottish six day trial. Managed to get a finishers award and had some awesome rides at times, had such a laugh too and made new friends it's been so awesome. Roll on next year when i will know what I'm doing and concentrate on my score more :)

• Like 1

I had a bit of a mental night out last night, and was going to go to bed but my girlfriend persuaded me to make myself sick because she thought I might throw up in my sleep and drown.

Woke up this morning at 7am, no hangover to speak of. :D

I had a bit of a mental night out last night, and was going to go to bed but my girlfriend persuaded me to make myself sick because she thought I might throw up in my sleep and drown.

Woke up this morning at 7am, no hangover to speak of. :D

Survey says: Still drunk, just you wait! :P

Therapy for that is to lounge in front of the telly all day watching various forms of 2 and 4 wheeled Motorsport. And flicking to the giro d'italia in between. Whilst consuming nice things like cheese and ham toasties, brews, and Pringles.

Secured my apprenticeship in a auto mechanics, super happy.

Not what I originally set out to get, but I'm enjoying the work and I can still explore other opportunities after the apprenticeship has ended.
Yippee for a consistent flow of cash each week!