Tensile replacement Magura lever and Body

Robin M S/c

Sounds okay, I've got a feeling they'll be on the heavy side though. I won't be fussed if it makes up for it in performance.

When it comes to upgrading my lever bodies I don't know whether to get the tensile or cnc race line :(

What is it with you and weight? Haha, it wont make a bit of difference to your riding.

Spend the extra £20 and get these. For the extra £10 they are each you get everything for a complete lever unit.

What is it with you and weight? Haha, it wont make a bit of difference to your riding.

Spend the extra £20 and get these. For the extra £10 they are each you get everything for a complete lever unit.

I'd rather have lighter parts over heavy parts, I don't give a shit what it does to my riding its nice to know that you've got light parts (to a degree).

And we'll see, it depends what tensile offers. I'll be able to use my 4 finger levers with the cnc one which is favourable, I think I'd have to have a go on someone's bike with a set of these before I'm sold.

They are based around the dimensions of the 05 magura. They weight will be similar. Like some one said earlier,, they are an improvement on the magura. More robust , more comfortable and more responsive. Split clamp lever, CNC TPA , hardened anodized finish. The embossed logo is like that due to them being left or right compatible and it had to be embossed as tensile has invested a lot of money into the tooling required to make this.

• Like 5

Looks awesome, appears to sort out all the issues with the 05 magura. Split clamp and flip flop design is cool. Nice to see a metal tpa as standard. Can see the sense in a 3 finger blade too, 2 finger has a nice firms feel but not enough power, 4 finger has the power but can make the brake feel a little squishy; 3 finger should have all the benefits without the squidge! All that for a Damn good price, seems a better thought out alternative at a very very good price!