GETcurbed (Ben Rowlands) - Ben Travis' Competition disposables

1a2bcio8

These are clips I was intending to use for Ben Travis' Competition if he hadn't of extended the deadline. These were a last minute grab at getting something done in poor weather conditions this afternoon. I'm hoping to get out this week with better conditions and get something else done somewhere else with better lighting, etc. Anyway, thought I would share these seeing as they are not needed.

Ben

(it's still processing but I thought I would dump it here now and get it out of the way)

https://vimeo.com/59362631

Edited by Ben Rowlands
  • Like 3

Watched this last night. Sweet vid, wasn't keen on the nose manual, but the hang ten was sick. Nice bar line up the kurb too.

I decided i'd enter as people had been slack as fuq in getting theirs done. But i forgot i sent my camera off for a firmware upgrade on Friday, knew that would happen =] If you want to do to me one at the same time as yours, then we'll get on it, weather dependent :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the comments. I should say that these are disposable in the sense that I would have preferred a different area with better weather and more time to film. This is me pretty much riding at the limits of my abilities. Although I would have liked more time to do a better nose manual (I agree, Nick) and tidied up or added to other lines.

I imagine we can sort something out, Nick :)