D. Watson will ride for Crazybike?

clerictgm

I've not really watched any of tra's stuff so I can't comment on him. But damons I have, and tunni's. they are definitely 2 of the best tgs riders the sport had ever seen. You can't deny that mate. And I'm sure that there is a few sponsored riders selling off their stuff. It's how they make a few quid for themselves, and keep their fans happy by owning a piece of history. That's the way I see it anyway. I'd love to own Carthys sky 2 stock, when he's done with it, but I know I'll never be able to afford it.

Edited by bing

Damon may be one of the best riders out there (one of my favourite in fact) but sadly, it is true that he is a bit of a dick. Remember the saying "don't meet your heroes"

I've heard of him laughing at peoples lack of skill and also sending threats to really decent people over facebook and stuff.

• Like 1

Damon may be one of the best riders out there (one of my favourite in fact) but sadly, it is true that he is a bit of a dick. Remember the saying "don't meet your heroes"

I've heard of him laughing at peoples lack of skill and also sending threats to really decent people over facebook and stuff.

Are you actually joking? I've ridden with Damon a handful of times, he's one of the soundest people you would ever want to meet. He has always helped others on rides i've been on.

He didn't say anyone had. I feel from this morning with your post editing your only aim on here is to attempt to wind people up.

Yes I know; he just posted the comment out of the blue - the discussion had nothing to do with Damon's riding capabilities, so there was no need. I was tired and had just got to work this morning and that is why I read something wrong and then edited it after realising what i had written was incorrect. Sorry? ;) ha

this makes it hearsay to me :P .

i'm still not fully understanding the venom directed at Damon. it can't be down to him selling stuff he was given by his sponsors? an aforementioned rider sells loads of stuff on e-gay and i've bought stuff from sponsored riders over on here too and they don't seem to be getting the same hatred. did he muscle his way in and rape all the staff at his last sponsorship deal? i could understand all the bad words whenever his name was mentioned if that's the case. seems more like a personal thing to me, but he could never have enough time to piss of that many people.......

"when it went i tryed hammerin it back into shape, needless to say, it didnt work"

That must be why it looks so badly dented on the sides haha.

this made me laugh a bit when i read it too :bow:

• Like 1

Yeah I guess it is hearsay.

I've never met him and I've only gone on what other people who I have met have told me, which was actually wrong of me to do so. I withdraw my previous statement.

I'm willing to be proved wrong if I ever meet him.

I guess it depends on the rider's relationship with the company in question and the specific circumstances.

Or how popular they are on the forum. I know he sold some stuff after his sponsorship had ended. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, it's not like Ozonys would want a battered Curve frame back. The one andy bought is the one that Damon's last video was filmed on and had been well used.

I believe that Neon frame he sold was sold on to a rider after Damon cut contact with Neon having told them his bike had been stolen, so he wouldn't be getting any photos/videos on it. At least the e-mail we got sent from Neon about it arrived very close to when someone mentioned that frame on the phone to me...

Well that's what you believe. I guess we'll never know for sure.

well thats not true, he has an account. could just fill in the gaps.

i personally have had no dealing with him, but have seen countless digs at him too. but all these digs really boil down to people thinking he is a shitty role model. doesnt matter in anyother extreme sport, but trials is apparently different.

• Like 2