RADFEFT 13

dannymccleef07

Hi, I really enjoyed regardless of my injury that brought me alot of pain. I struggled threwout the day and actually stumbled a few times, with a few of the ridairs helping me back onto my feet. I'd just like to say as well that the community welcomed me back quite as much as a controversial figuyre as I am, If i might add. I was filming ameuturish footage with a fellow from Flawless bikes who was a really nice lad. i'd like to appologise if I upset anyone today, it was the cocodemols in effect. Currently watering the pain down with a few crafty tins, of alchool. I dont think I could get back into it like i did and be that standard again, but would love to give advice to the community as well as tell you that my short film is coming soon. Much love to the whole trials community. DMCLEEF.

• Like 2

I'm confused, I've been out of the trials game for a fair old while, and I have no clue who you are! From what I heard you say to Kennard it sounded like I should do though :ermm:

Sorry chap. Whatever you've done to your leg though, i wish you all the best for a speedy recovery (Y) Glad you still enjoyed the weekend

• Like 1

How many times in your life have you been called D McQueef?

Keyboard Warrior as usual, see this is why i refuse to take most of you seriously as riders.

I'm confused, I've been out of the trials game for a fair old while, and I have no clue who you are! From what I heard you say to Kennard it sounded like I should do though :ermm:

Sorry chap. Whatever you've done to your leg though, i wish you all the best for a speedy recovery (Y) Glad you still enjoyed the weekend

Thanks pal, was a wonderful sunday afternoon. Well i'm known by many people so im not bothered, i never heard of you either so whatever. Did you ride 07 time glory days 2 back wheels and not a tape measurer in sight? :D Legs wacked up got my candy cane for support till whenever. thanks for the support.

No offence Danny, but when you spoke to myself, and also Steve at Radfest, you were an immense bell whack about it. Your sense of self importance was so inflated, you even put Mr Beaden to shame! (Love you really Euan!!! ;) )

Your expectance of Heatsink to instantly turn round and sponsor you on the spot without any form of introduction or riding proof was ridiculous, and then the aggressiveness and anger you displayed when Steve said he would have to think about it was equally so. Seem's if people dislike you, then it must have been for this attitude, and therefore well justified in my opinion.

Just my two cents worth

James

• Like 2