Inpulse BLAST

Rusevelt

1) They are going to be the same price as the "R" serie also I dont see the point in increasing the standover height and 2) we also know these internal brake routings are going to crack.

3) Big step backward again Inpulse

1) Interesting that Inpulse sent you the price list's before their dealers ;)

2) You cant state 'facts' about a frame you have never used. Just because you may think they will crack, doesn't mean everyone else does, or indeed that mean they will crack. Some frames in the past that have used internal routing have cracked yes, but some haven't

3) We think its quite a nice stop forward, a good addition to their line up. How do you mean 'again' -When have inpulse made a step back before in your option? Always seen them going forwards nicely

Sorry if this post seems to be picking on you, but You also seem very negative on here - be happy!

1) Interesting that Inpulse sent you the price list's before their dealers ;)

2) You cant state 'facts' about a frame you have never used. Just because you may think they will crack, doesn't mean everyone else does, or indeed that mean they will crack. Some frames in the past that have used internal routing have cracked yes, but some haven't

3) We think its quite a nice stop forward, a good addition to their line up. How do you mean 'again' -When have inpulse made a step back before in your option? Always seen them going forwards nicely

Sorry if this post seems to be picking on you, but You also seem very negative on here - be happy!

1) Seen it on FB

2) Onza Limey 3 and an old Koxx have cracked because of this so can you name another frame that doesn't?

3) Inpulse have always been bad, their first frame always died at the chainstay and not to mention the changing color of their frame. Also they have bad reputation as a sponsor and bad after sale service

To Mr Kidney, I may make you laugh but you are still a kid and you don't understand that I know what I am talking about. I don't just hate Inpulse for some obscure reason as you may think.

• Like 1

1) Seen it on FB

2) Onza Limey 3 and an old Koxx have cracked because of this so can you name another frame that doesn't?

3) Inpulse have always been bad, their first frame always died at the chainstay and not to mention the changing color of their frame. Also they have bad reputation as a sponsor and bad after sale service

To Mr Kidney, I may make you laugh but you are still a kid and you don't understand that I know what I am talking about. I don't just hate Inpulse for some obscure reason as you may think.

The onza ice frames have internal routing and I've never seen one crack in that area

It is neither streety or trialsy.

I think that might appeal to some people, myself included.

Ive ridden a few long 24s and found them to feel too long, mostly because the wheels feel too far apart. For the past few months ive been riding my short 24 (980wb) and im getting along riding rocks/comps fine enough but think a little more length would help.

So this - similar to the Mk1 inspired with a shorter back end which is designed to run a longer trialsy stem would be perfect for short guys like me - who doesnt jump on a trials bike and expect it to sit on the back wheel with no effort at all (like a pogo stick - a la most TGS 24s)

Im liking the 24!

1) Seen it on FB

Well if you did see it on Facebook, ( can't say we have noticed it on there) you would have noticed that the r frame and blast frame are a different price. The full build blast has not got a confirmed price yet.

As drstix pointed out the ice and also limey3's. I have also many prototypes before using this that had no problems.

'They have always been bad'. They have only been around a few years, they do not have a historical presence just yet! - we think they are quite good!

'They always died at the chain stay' - no they don't

I know you change your bike preferences a lot, and have used nearly every frame going, but I don't recall you having an Inpulse so I am not sure how you can comment on their customer service having never been a customer

We have dealt with them as a distributor and on behalf of a customer and their customer service has been very good actually. We have who was sponsored by them and had no complaints at all.

Ok, I wasn't aware of that one. But knowing several frames have cracked in that area, would you as a manufacturer take the risk to add this feature to a frame?

Why not? It may pay off for them, it is a good idea. Many manufacturers get moaned at for being similar and not taking risks, now you complain when one does?

I appreciate you may not like them, not everyone will like everything, everyone is entitled to think what they like - however please do not present your opinions as fact!

To everyone else -

Thank you for your interest and opinions

The bikes are going down well in France , from the first limited batch a few of the 20 & 24 bikes are left and all the 26's have been one already!

• Like 1

you can ride trialsy stuff on any bike, it's the rider not the bike (well, obviously it makes a little difference but I still managed to ride a comp on my very streety 24"), that 24" seems jack of all trades, master of non. 72 degree head angle? What were they thinking?

Still like the 26" though, not keen on the bb height though. I'd have liked the seat stays to carry the curve going too.

Well if you did see it on Facebook, ( can't say we have noticed it on there) you would have noticed that the r frame and blast frame are a different price. The full build blast has not got a confirmed price yet.

As drstix pointed out the ice and also limey3's. I have also many prototypes before using this that had no problems.

'They have always been bad'. They have only been around a few years, they do not have a historical presence just yet! - we think they are quite good!

'They always died at the chain stay' - no they don't

I know you change your bike preferences a lot, and have used nearly every frame going, but I don't recall you having an Inpulse so I am not sure how you can comment on their customer service having never been a customer

We have dealt with them as a distributor and on behalf of a customer and their customer service has been very good actually. We have who was sponsored by them and had no complaints at all.

Why not? It may pay off for them, it is a good idea. Many manufacturers get moaned at for being similar and not taking risks, now you complain when one does?

I appreciate you may not like them, not everyone will like everything, everyone is entitled to think what they like - however please do not present your opinions as fact!

To everyone else -

Thank you for your interest and opinions

The bikes are going down well in France , from the first limited batch a few of the 20 & 24 bikes are left and all the 26's have been one already!

About the price, I was talking about the frame alone. I can't find it anymore but I am sure I have read it.

If you say Inpulse has been bad but isn't anymore then you may want to apply this to myself. No I don't change frame often anymore. I ride my Koxx Sky 2 V2 since it's been out and haven't changed since. About my mod riding I am waiting for my JAF frame as it takes time to be made (it's quite a complicated frame) so I have to ride something else during that lapse of time.

I know several riders who have been sponsored by them and apart from the fact that they offer good price on parts, their contracts are dumb considering their frame don't last long. Also they are still bad as their forks are still the shittiest on the market. Someone who was sponsored by them broke them in just a ride and is one of the smoothest comp rider. About the frame that cracks I was talking about the V1. The "pink" one breaks mainly at the the chainstay near the tensioner.

I like when companies are innovating but now when they claim that an old idea that doesn't work is something revolutionnary.

Everything I say about them is an experience from myself or through other close friends. I understand that you defend them, you're not a big shop so you defend the brands you distribute.

Apparently the 24" frames don't come out until september so the head angle may change. They will retail at more than inspired frames which to me if I was a company I would want my first batches of a new frame to be more appealing than that.

Personally I think the price will hugely affect how many are sold when you can just grab a inspired that doesn't glow in the dark.

I couldnt care less haha.

I just think talking about new frames that are yet to be proven in a manner which may put people off them isn't of good taste.

I also dont see how my age factors into understanding what the situation is. Age doesn't equal experience in all cases.

Edited by Echo Lite 09
  • Like 1

Sorry to come again at it but you said:

Many manufacturers get moaned at for being similar and not taking risks, now you complain when one does?

And on Shop Inpulse Bikes' Facebook page I found a photo with the following commentary about one the newest forks:

26" HS33 renforcée: 693 Gr ! (Pk faire du carbone?)

It's an alloy fork and they say "Why make some carbon?". So how can you say they are taking risks? They'll just make another light forks which will crack in only a few rides.

people just don't tap anymore

Thats a horrendous statement to be making Chimpy, although I do see where you're coming from. Long bikes with high BBs and rolled forward bars - only good for up to fronts, side hops and hooks? Short street bikes, bunny hops to back are easier? Mod bikes, no one ever taps those.

Long live the tap!!

• Like 1