My lady has never seen Star Wars, and she must get educate.

Muel

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which film to start with?

• Phantom Menace
    • A New Hope

Where do I start? Discuss/vote please!

Do I start off with the Phantom Menace and watch them in the order they appear in time, or start with A New Hope and watch them in the order that they came out in?

I'm leaning more towards A New Hope first, as that would explain more about the history and stuff.

Halp!

If you start her with new hope she may just think it's some old shit film. Phantom menace is newer looking

She's not a peasant, she appreciates that old films are usually better. I think Phantom Menace will put her off.

Start with the old ones, because they're the better ones, story-wise, and if she gets into it, watch the new ones.

This is what I was thinking. Get her hooked on the quality stuff, then feed her the shit later. Like cocaine.

The way to watch them is in the order they were created. But download the theatrical versions. f**k the shitty re-done digital shit. HAN SHOT FIRST.

Also, The Phantom Menace is worth watching because I'm head over heels in love with Ray Park.