LONDON - Ozonys Street Meet - 15th March

Jake.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1394922627432479

"Appointment for all street trial and trials riders for a big street session ride ! Open to everyone, all free session. Le rendez vous de tous les riders de street et de trial. Ouvert a tous, ride libre."

"15 March - 16 March

Starts at 11:00 · Ends at 17:00 in UTC+01"

1009494_616459675108667_978812213_o.jpg

1150164_616459691775332_781097742_n.jpg

Simply copied and pasted this, seems like a lot of foreign riders are gonna be there. Lets show some British spirit (Y)

how about we just organise massive rides on trials forum too? its gonna be hard to park in london anyway and cost loads to keep moving ur car each hour, and it'll be annoying! there needs to be more rides like this but not just in london, in different places too!

Edited by JJ Leigh

damn, why not these type of things happens here in Northern Ireland as well?

Because you appear to be the only rider there? :P

how about we just organise massive rides on trials forum too? its gonna be hard to park in london anyway and cost loads to keep moving ur car each hour, and it'll be annoying! there needs to be more rides like this but not just in london, in different places too!

Go for it, nothing stopping you organising one. You have things like the DJ ride in Portsmouth that are pretty close to you.

• Like 2

I may consider going to the same car park if I can find a mate to split costs on. Should add to £15-20 each with fuel and parking, not bad imo!

Not looking forward to driving into central though.

Sam I think it's generous of ozonys to make this event to be honest, seems like they've put a bit of effort into it with the posters, riding map and all. I'd be happy to give them money just for that haha since I've never ridden London it's massively helpful.

I may consider going to the same car park if I can find a mate to split costs on. Should add to £15-20 each with fuel and parking, not bad imo!

Not looking forward to driving into central though.

Sam I think it's generous of ozonys to make this event to be honest, seems like they've put a bit of effort into it with the posters, riding map and all. I'd be happy to give them money just for that haha since I've never ridden London it's massively helpful.

I'll do my best to join you, haven't ridden London in years.

It's actually surprisingly easy to drive into central, you pretty much stay on 1 road and sit in traffic.

• Like 2

The parking I was alluding to earlier on is on Webber Street, and the roads going off it (such as Lancaster Street). There are different zones on there so you need to keep an eye on the signs to find the right ones to stop at, but on Sundays most of it's free, and on Saturday some of it's free and some of it's free after 1pm. I used to live just off that road and park there every time when I go into London. Like Jack was saying, driving in is pretty easy. If there aren't any major roadworks or events on it doesn't even really take that long from most directions.

Really?! You know you can just make a topic on here and organise a ride!

Big rides in all cities seems to have been lost. I blame the trains for being shit all round, city councils for making parking a massive f**king faff for anywhere free and buses because they are useless for people with bikes who dont want to ride them long distances.

how many people came to the legendary london ride 01/03/2009? must have been more than 100 easily.

shame i wont be able to make it guys, have a gooden

the posters, riding map and all. I'd be happy to give them money just for that haha since I've never ridden London it's massively helpful.

If I'd have known I could've been cashing in on this for a few years :P

london_spots.jpg

• Like 4