sleep paralysis

Davetrials

Can anyone find a reason why the brain creates this demonic figure? and not something more erm, normal? would anyone who has felt this presence consider them self's to be a beliver in the super natural?Yeah

Yeah the demonic figure is a dark aspect of your self that you refuse to face.

Im a pretty spiritual person -Supernatural things do exist thats about as much as im willing to share openly in public :)

The ''super natural'' is all around us-(us as in humanity as a whole)

But untill you elevate your own awareness/consciousness you will only see what you have been programed to see.

Prove it-Only you can prove it to yourself-By raising your own awareness/consciousness

Again

Golf ball sized consciousness =golf ball sized understanding

When you elevate your consciousness you elevate your understanding to new hights

Its not that your not worthy -I dont not running on ego-I just much prefere to keep my spirituality out of public view.

So a sleep paralysis is when your body is getting ready for an astral projection, for people that do astral projection normally we call it catalepsy.

After this your astral body prepares and leaves your physical body for a full out of body experience.

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

My name is Ursula and I am a final year undergraduate student, studying Film and Television Production. I am producing a short (10-15 minutes) documentary exploring sleep paralysis and experiences that people have with it as part of my final project. I am looking for people who are willing to discuss their experiences with sleep paralysis with myself and my small crew of enthusiastic and friendly Film & TV students. People who are willing to work creatively with us are welcomed, as we hope to reconstruct the events of sleep paralysis itself in a visually strong piece of work that we hope to submit to film festivals across the country. 

We want to respect those who experience sleep paralysis, and be able to accurately represent the experience. We are enthusiastic and passionate filmmakers who are still developing our craft, and this is a project we are passionate about undertaking and showcasing to a wide audience.

For anyone willing to volunteer and discuss your experiences with me please e mail:

frametoframeproductions@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Ursula

Well seeing as though it's been bumped.

I've been working a night shift once a week now which is messing up my sleeping patterns. Because of that I've been getting sleep paralysis a lot more. Generally it's when I'm just about to drift off. One time I actually managed to twitch my feet hard enough that I woke my wife up (she's a very light sleeper) and then she woke me up which brought me out of the state pretty quickly.

Still no demons or something sat on my chest. For me it feels like I'm in a very thick liquid and I just can't move in it. Generally I have some kind of mild experience that I'm still in the dream I was having while also knowing full well where I am and what's going on.

I never feel panic which is also odd. Just the feeling confusion / half asleep feeling you get when you've just been woken up out of a deep sleep.

On 11/16/2015, 4:06:54, MadManMike said:

I do that "falling off a cliff" twitch quite often. Scares the crap out of Sheryl when I suddenly judder...

It's pretty odd.

I've had this before, f**king weird. This whole sleep paralysis thing is new to me (just done some googling) f**k that shit.