What position do you wipe in?

bikeperson45

wipe wipe  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How do you wipe after excreting?

• Standing
    • Sitting
    • I don't wipe, I'm very dirty a lot.

I don't get how sitting down and wiping is possible? There's not enough room for a hand to go down at the front and the risk of hand/toilet contact seems really high from every position. Standing seems the logical way

• Like 2

I don't get how sitting down and wiping is possible? There's not enough room for a hand to go down at the front and the risk of hand/toilet contact seems really high from every position. Standing seems the logical way

Your problem there is that you have bigger bollocks than than bing Edited by *gentlydoesit

You still design the pipework to produce a scouring velocity to the septic tank ;)

What happens to your septic tank? It gets tankered out every 6 months or so and guess where all the rags and sludge goes to.

No good putting a 10" pipe in when the flow through it isn't sufficient to flush any solids away.

The whole water saving industry is causing problems that people don't think of. That water saving toilet that only flushes a litre of water at a time, great until you realise there isn't enough liquid flow to self cleanse the pipework. Likewise the talk by the water authorities of diverting storm flow from sewers to seperate drainage systems in order to reduce the costs of water treatment is a double edged sword because the sewers will all block up and cost even more money to clear than has been saved (ignoring the massive initial capital outlay for putting in storm drains).

Edited by forteh

Just hope the ea doesn't check your outfall consent then, septic tanks work by settling the solids and discharging the supernatent liquor to soak away or water course.

If you don't tanker out the solids you lose the retention time of the tank and no biological treatment will take place, effectively you're discharging effluent at a far higher concentration than legally intended.

The frequency of emptying the septic tank depends on usage and size of the tank 6 months is a typical though.