Carbon forks, which to go for

ZArgrave

Maybe carbon forks are shiz hot and we just don't realise it cause we're too old school and stubborn

Old school?! Hope you aren't serious....

The TryAlls are pretty good, I found them pretty flexy (fore/aft) compared to alu forks which was a little disconcerting. Personally unless you're a light, smooth rider or you have a fair bit of money to throw around i wouldn't bother.

Ah the blessed naivety of youth.

But yes, just because carbon forks are relatively new and you haven't taken up this really doesn't make you old school!

Haha its more of a massive inside joke than anything, I definitely don't think I'm old school if you're getting that impression ;)

• Like 1

Tryall but make sure its the V2 ones. Rockmans snap.

oh dear lord you mentioned the S word, after reading the tartys description on both the rockmans sounded a lot chunkier and stronger and also have twice as much warranty over the try alls.

but doesnt really matter what it says on paper if there shit in the real world, prefered the look of the try alls anyway so im rather swayed there way now

oh dear lord you mentioned the S word, after reading the tartys description on both the rockmans sounded a lot chunkier and stronger and also have twice as much warranty over the try alls.

but doesnt really matter what it says on paper if there shit in the real world, prefered the look of the try alls anyway so im rather swayed there way now

It's worth noting that SOME have snapped, and unfortunately the peoples' that have snapped are very vocal about it.

The Try-Alls do seem to last a little better, but don't take one person saying "they snap" to mean they all snap ;)

Percentage-wise, very few seem to break.

I've had my TryAlls for a good 3,5 2,5 years now. I'm a smooth, light rider who doesn't go big but I used to get through 2 sets of SL 4bolt forks each year, broke 5 in total. So this could give you an idea of how they compare.

We did a slight mod to them when they were new, my friend who's a composite engineer glued Echo TR handlebars into the steerer using some kind of special bonding agent.

Edited by Greetings

Try-All V2s

7PACeGvmC6E.jpg

2jKlYMZeZ3o.jpg5mEuN1vNenk.jpg

If there neils Im sure there not v2? Or there was something weird about them cause Im sure he got them of Bj

Edit: Bollocks. f**ked myself with my own joke. Thought you were Dan cox, Just gonna leave it here to show my stupidity.

Edited by trialsiain

Edit: Bollocks. f**ked myself with my own joke. Thought you were Dan cox, Just gonna leave it here to show my stupidity.

It's easy to get the avatars mixed up. Don't beat yourself up Dan.